Has anyone used the Carbon Express F-15 Fixed Blade Broadheads?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I saw them on line and was wondering if it was a good broadhead to use? Does it leave a decent wound channel? Dose it provide enough of a blood trail?

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    I have killed 2 deer with the mechanical ones,Carbon Express had a deal a couple years ago and you could get them thru the mail for $5 as a sample. Passed thru- stuck in ground -neither deer went more than 25-30 yards- saw them fall.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm sure that 5 buck sample is long gone, but I'll try to look it up.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I'll mail you mine if you want to try it. I shot a doe with it but it's still sharpish. The little side blades are impossible to get sharp.

I got mine with the same deal,that possumman did. There are a lot better heads out there.

If you like the design, look at Magnus broad heads for fixed blades. Grim reaper makes a a good expandable from what I hear.

Have you looked at slick tricks? They are awesome heads aswell.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I'll mail you mine if you want to try it. I shot a doe with it but it's still sharpish. The little side blades are impossible to get sharp.

I got mine with the same deal,that possumman did. There are a lot better heads out there.

If you like the design, look at Magnus broad heads for fixed blades. Grim reaper makes a a good expandable from what I hear.

Have you looked at slick tricks? They are awesome heads aswell.

Thanks for the offer, couldn't find it on the website. I may take you up on that. I have looked at the Grim Reapers and liked them. I have not yet looked at the Slick Tricks.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    You wouldn't be disappointed with the slick tricks I'm sure. I can't say the same for the F15.

Did a little looking and some online research and like Grime Reaper Hades fixed blades and the Slick Trick 1" standard or the 1 1/8" Magnum fixed blades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom