• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    PSA premium BCG is "on sale" for $110. I ordered one for $80 to my door about a week and half ago. Is this the beginning or an isolated coincidence?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

nmyers

Jul 9, 2016
    In a couple of years you will look back at this year as "the golden age of bargains" for AR parts & complete guns. I don't know of any other business with so many sellers, such high quality, & prices so low. Heck, you can buy a new Colt M4 for $749 MSRP! Take advantage of it while you can.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I just got an Aero enhanced upper & M-lok float tube for $182 shipped. So there's still deals to be had.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Things seem fairly calm right now. Might not be a bad time to order a few items off the wish list.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Things seem fairly calm right now. Might not be a bad time to order a few items off the wish list.

Yeah I seem to have picked a good time to build an AR-15. I still have the upper receiver, gas block and then just some small bits to buy. Have the full lower put together, barrel and just ordered a PSA BCG with 120rnds xm855 for $99. So far I think I am about $450 deep for everything with maybe 200-250 left to spend on parts.

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    It's been 8 years but I have never again bought anything from CTD after the crap they pulled when Obama got elected.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    It's been 8 years but I have never again bought anything from CTD after the crap they pulled when Obama got elected.

I've only bought one thing from them and it is only because the specific ghost ring sights that mount to a shotgun rib I wanted could be found no where else.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I have talked to many people who are going to buy "before the election" but are just window shopping.

After labor day, it will get real.

my panic buying has started, I pick up my new rifle next week when I get back home. have not noticed any gouging tho, but not looking at a lot of stuff either.

ant92083

Lord Of Summer
    Jul 15, 2016
    MD
    I think ammo will increase close to October as the candidates begin to go at each other a little bit more. Parts will probably go up in price as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom