Have you ever been called out for carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    I've never been called out yet. But I always enjoy "LOOKING" at other people to see if they are printing. That said, I would never say anything to anyone about it. I don't like to rattle cages.
    :innocent0

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    I've never been called out yet. But I always enjoy "LOOKING" at other people to see if they are printing. That said, I would never say anything to anyone about it. I don't like to rattle cages.
    :innocent0
    Yeah, if I caught someone printing I’d try not to stare. Might end up with a dude from Taneytown overreacting!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    If I'm dressed like a slob with an untucked shirt, it's because I'm carrying AIWB.

Up at Walmart today, I notice a lot of guys dressed like slobs with untucked shirts.

Makes you wonder.

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    It’s been a change for me. I never used to leave the house without a collared shirt. Never wore tshirts. Everything was always tucked in. Now I untuck, wear tshirts, etc.

It’s been a real alteration to my personal style. I know it’s possible to do concealed carry with tucked-in shirts, but it’s going to require some work for me. I’m not obese, but definitely carry a little extra weight around the middle, which makes hiding a handgrip a little tough even with an aggressive claw, low carry, and a good cant to take advantage of the low-spots of my abdomen.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I was in a grocery store in western Maryland yesterday and saw someone open carrying, 3:00 owb with shirt tucked behind the butt. Nobody said anything. No blood in the streets, no Karens wringing their pearls. I don't even think anyone else really noticed.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Saw my GP today. She was listening to my chest and back. Suddenly decided to poke me in the abdomen, can't remember the last time she did that. "What's this?" she asks before pulling my shirt up.

We had a nice conversation and she now knows I carry.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Saw my GP today. She was listening to my chest and back. Suddenly decided to poke me in the abdomen, can't remember the last time she did that. "What's this?" she asks before pulling my shirt up.

We had a nice conversation and she now knows I carry.
    That's a ticklish situation there...

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I usually cut my own . But when my arm was wrapped up in an exoskeleton , I went to Sportsmans Barber Shop in LA Plata. It was female Barbers .

Not a hair salon, an old school barber Shop. The barbers just happen to be female. ( I didn't even know , but we were otherwise down that way , and I needed a cut .)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom