• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I have to give Clippinger credit, he's being patient with those he disagrees with, i.e. us. Much better than Atterbeary's hateful theatrics in prior years.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    I got caught up in my words at the end when I ran out of time. I'll bring my A-game on the Senate Bill, sorry if my words on the destruction caused by a serialized plate hurt our cause guys.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    This Zoom format with limited testimony might actually benefit us. No more forcing the delegates to sit around listening to five hours straight of the Mad Mommies all saying the same thing over and over before our side gets to say a single word. It gives us a chance to address the deep flaws in the actual bill as written while the Committee still has some attention span left.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I got caught up in my words at the end when I ran out of time. I'll bring my A-game on the Senate Bill, sorry if my words on the destruction caused by a serialized plate hurt our cause guys.

Your intentions were good. And you hit key flaws in the bill as written.

That's how we win this: keep reminding the committees they're not voting on a general resolution condemning the concept of criminal violence, they're voting on a specific bill with deep, irreparable flaws that harms the innocent and would utterly fail in any meaningful way to stop the problem it's purported to address.

I didn't know it was possible for me to have any less professional respect for AG Frosh, but somehow he managed to limbo even lower today with his incoherent, grossly uninformed testimony on his own bill. Brandon isn't the only Dem politician with serious cognitive decline.

Rabu Rabu

Operatoroperatoroperator
    Sep 10, 2012
    Cambridge, MD
    Great job today, guys.
    All I could do was submit written, but I'll see what I can do about showing up for the in person hearing.

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I don't understand how Del Clippinger made the request that no one show examples of PMFs. That seems really onerous to the process and a significant curtailing of your ability to redress the government - aka a First Amendment violation.

How can we talk about turning people into criminals by mere possession of an item that is no more dangerous than what every police officer carries on their hip - but we aren't allowed to present that as a demonstrable item on a zoom call?

Theatrics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom