• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Hey Rebelyell,

That is awesome! Is that the XS big dot front sight you have on there? Also what light is that? I need a lower profile option. Right now I have a Streemlight Polytac. It's super bright but sticks out really far!

RebelYell

Aug 30, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Hey Rebelyell,

That is awesome! Is that the XS big dot front sight you have on there? Also what light is that? I need a lower profile option. Right now I have a Streemlight Polytac. It's super bright but sticks out really far!

Yeah it's the XS Big Dot. Super easy installation and easy to pick up quickly. Did some limited shotgun work in a class recently and so far so good.

The light is an Inforce WML. I have one on my rifle and one of their pistol lights on my glock 21. I really like the ergonomics of the light and the weight advantages. Price isn't terrible either.

http://inforce-mil.com/wml.php

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    I personally wanted the shortest possible option for my HD shotgun. I chose the 18.5" barrel 590A1 and added the S&J mag extension. Now it's 7+1. After putting the magpul stock on it, it's a full 4.25" shorter than my 20" 590.
    Great minds think alike it seems... :party29:
    Matt / RebelYell, those are fine looking shotguns. :thumbsup:

Do either of you know offhand the overall length with that configuration?

RB5082

Mar 6, 2015
    Why on earth would anyone do that..... I took mine to Loch Raven :innocent0

So I can take my Benelli M4 to Loch Raven? That could be fun. I shot up there once and it's very nice. Bet there's good fishing up there too.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    So I can take my Benelli M4 to Loch Raven? That could be fun. I shot up there once and it's very nice. Bet there's good fishing up there too.

lol no. I was told no tactical shotguns also. The guy was really nice about it though. They let me shoot that one time since I honestly didn't know. I even offered not to shoot and just watch.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    lol no. I was told no tactical shotguns also. The guy was really nice about it though. They let me shoot that one time since I honestly didn't know. I even offered not to shoot and just watch.

Hopewell F&G near Stewartstown, PA didn't care, at least the last time I was there around October. Normally use my "sporting" AL391, but have shot clays, trap, and 5 stand with my 870 and coach gun plenty of times.

S7300671.jpg

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblogmyaa.png

People bad mouth pistol grip shotguns. My house, shot ranges are probably within 10'. Tuck a pistol grip tight to your hip and just aim with your body,,, OH/BOOM. A surprise is gone. Collateral targets are,,,well you should keep in mind the positions of your children's rooms.

Feb 28, 2013
    tvblogmyaa.png

People bad mouth pistol grip shotguns. My house, shot ranges are probably within 10'. Tuck a pistol grip tight to your hip and just aim with your body,,, OH/BOOM. A surprise is gone.

:thumbsup:

I would add, to also keep your forearm in a straight line behind the gun.

Don't hold your shotgun like this idiot held this thing...:rolleyes:

BFR50

May 20, 2013
    Reisterstown, PRM

AGC Trap requires you shoot from the shoulder and use 7.5, 8, or 9 shot with 1200vol or less and 3dram charge or less. A member can have up 4 guest and shoot wobble or regular trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom