• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Hey MDS!

Wanted to take a moment to reintroduce myself as I try and ease back into the community. I'd taken a hiatus from pretty much every hobby to focus on my kids (3 and 5) but they're getting old enough to finally have some "Me" time again. I miss the discussions and banter of this community and often viewed it as a second home. While I've been off the forum, I've still tried to stay active as much as possible, but I've literally shot maybe 3 times in the past year. Considering I used to shoot twice a week, I miss it so; heck I still have about 7 guns I bought and haven't shot yet.

Looking forward to our future discussions and hope to see you all on the range!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Hey MDS!

Wanted to take a moment to reintroduce myself as I try and ease back into the community. I'd taken a hiatus from pretty much every hobby to focus on my kids (3 and 5) but they're getting old enough to finally have some "Me" time again. I miss the discussions and banter of this community and often viewed it as a second home. While I've been off the forum, I've still tried to stay active as much as possible, but I've literally shot maybe 3 times in the past year. Considering I used to shoot twice a week, I miss it so; heck I still have about 7 guns I bought and haven't shot yet.

Looking forward to our future discussions and hope to see you all on the range!
    I have a few safe queens too brother. :) Welcome back

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Welcome Back and I know the feeling- I purchased a new AR10 upper about 6 months ago. Swapped my upper..... and haven't shot/sighted it in yet.

SMH.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome back to MDS Forum. You missed the most interesting story to appear on MDS Forum while you were away. The whole story surrounding GymRatz Nutrition! You'll have to search for the thread. It will make interesting reading if you are unable to fall asleep one night! :)

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom