• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quattro03

Mar 29, 2009
    Severna Park, MD
    Hello all-

I'm a new member to this board and wanted to extend a hello. I'm a Severna Park (AA Co.) resident and have been a shooting enthusiast since my early days growing up in Bristol, TN/VA. There is no substitute for growing up with ample access to family owned farmland and woodlands. The firearms I've owned have come and gone, but this is where I'm currently at

1. GSG-5: Rifle version (For Sale)
    2. Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold Sporting, 12G: A beautiful sporting clays/skeet gun. (Also For Sale)
    3. Belgian Browning Sweet 16 Auto-5, 16G: The gun is flawless, not a mark on her. Passed down from my father.
    4. Belgian Browning A-5 Light 20, 20G: Also nearly flawless. Also passed down from my father.
    5. Colt Colteer .22LR Autoloader: Childhood rifle...will never part with it.
    6. Sig P220 Stainless
    7. HK P7M8
    8. Shopping for my first AR platform right now, that's why #1 and #2 are headed out the door. It's the deal I made with my wife before we were married...I can buy all the guns I want, but purchases will almost always be funded with sale of others. It's worked so far...

Quattro03

Mar 29, 2009
    Severna Park, MD
    I'm off of Benfield Rd...Shipley's Choice to be precise. I usually head to Pintail Point for wobble/sporting clays. I do not have a location to shoot rifles other than visits to the family land in TN or the occasional trip to On Target or Continental (handguns and the GSG).

I'm interested in joining Anne Arundel Fish & Game since I'm getting ready to buy my first AR platform and have recently taken an interest in trying IDPA...looks like it could be a fun hobby...

Terminator870

4RumWhore 5$=HappyEnding
    Feb 21, 2009
    varies
    WELCOME!!

im a kinda recent member, but i found out that if you need questions, don't hesitate to ask ^_^ the only dumb question is one that is never asked.

I'm off of Benfield Rd...Shipley's Choice to be precise. I usually head to Pintail Point for wobble/sporting clays. I do not have a location to shoot rifles other than visits to the family land in TN or the occasional trip to On Target or Continental (handguns and the GSG).

I'm interested in joining Anne Arundel Fish & Game since I'm getting ready to buy my first AR platform and have recently taken an interest in trying IDPA...looks like it could be a fun hobby...

Ah, my neighborhood backed up to Shipley's (Hillendale), I used to hang out with a lot of folks there while growing up. Nice neighborhood.

AAF&G is a nice range, though it is a membership range. I'm sure some members here can/would show you around the place. I am unsure if they are taking new members as I am not a member myself. However, there is always Delmarva Sporting Clays in Vienna, MD (a few minutes on the other side of Cambridge). They have a pistol range, rifle ranges from 100m to 300m, and I *pretty sure* a skeet range (don't hold me to that, though). There are many others in the area, though, and I'm sure others will chime in.

Keep your eyes peeled for a springtime Forum gathering there sometime in the near future, the last one was done a few months back & is guaranteed a good time.

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom