• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Used to.

Now im a Contractor on post, but im considering switching my white collar back into a blue collar :lol2:

I worked a few different vocations in construction including tin knocker, road construction (without the fancy automated equipment they have now), drywall, steamfitter's helper and iron worker. I can say that road construction and iron work were the hardest on the body by far the most.
    Do your spine and hips a huge favor, keep the white collar and avoid wearing the thirty pound pouch of bolts and belt with the spud wrenches and four pound mallet.
    ....I do miss being up high and actually building stuff though, that was fun.

PleaseEatSomePoo

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baltimore
    I worked a few different vocations in construction including tin knocker, road construction (without the fancy automated equipment they have now), drywall, steamfitter's helper and iron worker. I can say that road construction and iron work were the hardest on the body by far the most.
    Do your spine and hips a huge favor, keep the white collar and avoid wearing the thirty pound pouch of bolts and belt with the spud wrenches and four pound mallet.
    ....I do miss being up high and actually building stuff though, that was fun.
    Thats just it.
    I love what i do now, but it has its days. I really miss the seeing the fruits of my labor at the end of the day.

Pride in your work > *.* I too miss walking across beams

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Thats just it.
    I love what i do now, but it has its days. I really miss the seeing the fruits of my labor at the end of the day.

Pride in your work > *.* I too miss walking across beams

Look at it this way. The fruits of your labor =

Attachments

• xcr.jpg
      xcr.jpg
      97.3 KB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member