• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I will check out the group meeting that sounds like a ton of fun!

Greetings and hope to meet you if you are able to make the Meet-Up on the 23rd. It'll be my first one, and I'm looking forward to meeting more
    CC wacko gun nuts. Bringing the Spousal Unit to keep me out of trouble.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Oh Gawd, Brokenwing is going to be there Friday. Now the Carroll County Crew secrets are going to be exposed. How does a group explain the run-overed remnants of dead retarded ground hogs (still wearing their "special" helmets and cute li'l outfits, though somewhat blood stained), slightly used b'nanas, a member wearing nothing but an open bath robe showing off his C342A li'l tat, a short 4'11" ROTHLADOAD female in a trenchcoat giving out used hand-me-down tampons, loose ammo in lieu of poker chips (Mopar92 eats the poker chips, guess he thinks they're p'tater chips, language barrier ya' know) all over the tables when we play cards, custom made t-shirts that sez a BIG F-U to the libtard gun haters, the inflatable life-sized blow-up Sarah Pullin doll with three vibrating orifices, and not to mention any and all new surprises that materialize during this meet up. WOW, he's going to be givin' away all of our secrets. What do all of you think, should we let him in???:lol2:

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Oh Gawd, Brokenwing is going to be there Friday. Now the Carroll County Crew secrets are going to be exposed. How does a group explain the run-overed remnants of dead retarded ground hogs (still wearing their "special" helmets and cute li'l outfits, though somewhat blood stained), slightly used b'nanas, a member wearing nothing but an open bath robe showing off his C342A li'l tat, a short 4'11" ROTHLADOAD female in a trenchcoat giving out used hand-me-down tampons, loose ammo in lieu of poker chips (Mopar92 eats the poker chips, guess he thinks they're p'tater chips, language barrier ya' know) all over the tables when we play cards, custom made t-shirts that sez a BIG F-U to the libtard gun haters, the inflatable life-sized blow-up Sarah Pullin doll with three vibrating orifices, and not to mention any and all new surprises that materialize during this meet up. WOW, he's going to be givin' away all of our secrets. What do all of you think, should we let him in???:lol2:

Might as well. Can't be any worse than it already is!!! LOL

brokenwing

Aug 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Omg I just about died from laughter, as much fun as the group meeting sounds I wont be able to make it this time. I hope next time I can be there, cause It sounds like a heck of a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom