• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    All this liberal crap has caused me to get back into the gun scene after a 25-year hiatus. I've ordered a handgun and purchased 2 rifles but won't stop there. I'll do my part to jack up the gun sales figures. I also signed up to attend class and file for a Utah permit. I plan to file in MD as well. We need to stand up or we'll wind up like Illinois!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www,marylandshallissue.org

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hello from e-burg. I think we're going to have a little informal meet and greet at a local watering hole for us south Carroll folks at some point if you are interested. There's quite a few of us around.

Welcome - lots of good info hear and we are mobilizing for trips to Annapolis to support our rights. I'd like to see a strong turnout form our Carroll County folks.

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    Welcome to the forum.
    Dave MP will be along shortly with some must read links!

Thanks!

I'll need to learn how to add those logos - I'm an AMerican Legion, AMVETS, and DAV member - and soon VFW.

Thanks for your service!

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

There's Dave! Thanks for the links. I read the forum rules when I joined and just reviewed the range rules, range list, and other links. The range rules list seems aligned with any range I've been to. Nice job!

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    All this liberal crap has caused me to get back into the gun scene after a 25-year hiatus. I've ordered a handgun and purchased 2 rifles but won't stop there. I'll do my part to jack up the gun sales figures. I also signed up to attend class and file for a Utah permit. I plan to file in MD as well. We need to stand up or we'll wind up like Illinois!

Welcome from Boyds! I had to read your post twice just to make sure I wasn't reading something I wrote myself :) Seriously, for just the same reason I find myself drawn back into the sport. Ordered a handgun, signed up for the Utah permit class, joined the local IWLA, ordered a Dillon 550B press, all within the past couple of months. Best way to lose your rights is to fail to assert them.

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Hello from e-burg. I think we're going to have a little informal meet and greet at a local watering hole for us south Carroll folks at some point if you are interested. There's quite a few of us around.

I would like that very much, please keep in touch. I think this is a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom