• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAP7.62

JAP 7.62
    Jan 7, 2011
    eastern shore Md.
    Hello all. Already starterd posting before I realized i guess I should do some sort of introduction. I live in Wicomico County with my wife and 4yr old son. Im a 33yr old native to the eastern shore of maryland. I'm fairly new to firearms and shooting. Owned a .22 caliber rifle since I was a kid but not until march of last year did I make my first hand gun purchase (glock 19). Then came a saiga rifle chambered for 7.62x93, and shortly after that I bought a moisin 91/30, hex receiver dated 1927 and in great condition. After that purchase I thought about getting a C&R ffl but am afraid I may go in to to much debt as impulse buying may rule the day:D I have quickly learned that collecting firearms can be addicting, and very fun.:thumbsup: This a great forum, I should have checked it out sooner.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Welcome aboard! What High School did you go to? I was raised a Shore boy too.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I'm not a big spending guy, but I applied for the C&R just last week. There are other benefits and discounts for all kinds of firearms and supplies...many of which you will be buying to maintain what you have already acquired.

Edit: Welcome, (duh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom