• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Factudo380

May 24, 2022
    Chesapeake Beach
    Hello, my name is Ed Jones, I own and operate a new and upcoming website called www.factudo.com, an outdoor sporting goods web store specializing in scopes and red dot sights. I just wanted to introduce myself and try to get to know some more people on here. Tell me what draws you on here? What's your favorite part of this forum?

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    If you're going to on here much, you better have a thick skin and a weird sense of humor! Welcome!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hello, my name is Ed Jones, I own and operate a new and upcoming website called www.factudo.com, an outdoor sporting goods web store specializing in scopes and red dot sights. I just wanted to introduce myself and try to get to know some more people on here. Tell me what draws you on here? What's your favorite part of this forum?
    A thick skin and twisted sense of humor makes this place a blast. We talk about an awful lot more than guns. We have "experts" in various fields, reminiscent of Pawn Stars. Lasting friendships are formed, and fun is had. We have get-togethers that are always a good time.

Factudo380

May 24, 2022
    Chesapeake Beach
    I have a lot of experience with creating e-commerce sites and website optimization if you wanna send me a pm I could maybe be of help. Welcome!
    Honestly I could use some help getting things off the ground, especially with SEO. I've made a lot of web design updates since you replied a year ago. How can you help?

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Welcome aboard!

If you plan to use this site as a vehicle to promote your site and services, you should talk to the mods about becoming an "Industry Partner".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom