• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 17, 2013
    I am new to guns, just paid for my first one today and am waiting for the background check to clear.

I am a somewhat liberal/somewhat conservative libertarian who is fanatically pro-gun rights.

I have been wanting to own a gun for years, but it was not until recently with the threats to the Second Amendment from O'Malley that I decided to purchase one. To be honest, I am ignorant of the new laws, but I was shaken up enough about the prospect of never being able to buy a gun in this state ever after September 30th.

I was amazed, people of all stripes and colours in the gun shop today. Young, old, black, latino, asian, male, female, gay, straight.... all coming to exercise their right to bear arms.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland. You will find people from all walks of life own firearms.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 177

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome ! Likewise all types of people and otherwise views fighting for their Rights , and here on MDS , and at the range , and etc.

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Welcome - enjoy the site! Now I know what Dad meant when he used to tell us that a right not exercised ultimately is a right lost - glad you are aboard!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome from the Park. Exercising basic rights is something everyone must do to protect them. You'll find the discrimination here is confined to love of this cartridge or manufacturer or type of gun or some other. We share our determination to support our rights based on knowledge. Enjoy your stay.

SweetShot

May 20, 2013
    Bethesda, MD
    That's awesome! I agree! I actually just purchased my first as well! And highly anticipating my next purchase. O'Malley is taking things a bit overboard, but eh, it's politics.
    Great to meet you :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom