• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    I keep getting holds on my NICS checks but I've never been denied. I think I know why but I called customer service and due to volume they aren't taking calls. I want to get them to stop checking this one thing every time and just do it once. Again, I always get ok but it takes about three days and that is a pain when I buy from places not near home.

This would even be worth a trip to West Virginia if I had to, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has resolved a NICS issue or glitch before?

Thanks

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I remember hearing about a "fast track" program, where you could be placed into a special "pre-vetted" list which would speed up NICS approvals. Useful for frequent buyers, or people who have had problems with delays. Anybody know anything about this?

Your delays MIGHT have something to do with an individual with the same name, born on the same day, who's a prohibited person. This happened to someone I know a couple of years back.

Edit: rseymorejr nailed it! :thumbsup:

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    I'm putting that and MD driver's license. Whatever I can do to get this thing fixed. I'm gonna see where I can get fingerprints. Hopefully Sheriff's office will do them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom