• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 16, 2012
    Woodbine
    Hi everyone, my name is Erin and I started shooting regularly about a year ago. I got really into the sport after taking all three Women on Target classes. Now I would like to improve and ultimately want to learn to teach others.

I am a member of Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club, Monumental Women, the AGC, and NRA. I like and own two rifles and a pistol, but pistol is still probably my favorite (I LOVE my Browning BuckMark .22!). I would like to learn more about shooting on MDS, and meet other enthusiasts for meet-ups at the AGC.

~Erin

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Welcome from Taneytown. Go to the event planning sub forum and look up Carroll County Meet up. New members are welcome so come join in the fun.
    Slightly off topic but what are your feelings on amazing horses.

Feb 16, 2012
    Woodbine
    Thanks! The Meet Up sounds great. I saw a post referencing that, but wasn't sure about infiltrating. Glad to know new members are always welcome!

And lol, I hadn't even considered the horse reference; I just love my BuckMark!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Take a look at these links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Helpful Hints Video[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Welcome to this madness. If interested, check out the Carroll County hookup; Yummy food, yummy friends.

Wait a minute, that didn't sound right. Good food, good friends. There we go.:D

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Welcome Erin! I see you met most of the welcoming crew! Lou will lead you down a dark path of LE trade-ins and Dave MP will fill you in on the rules.

Make some new friends here and don't be shy!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Welcome to this madness. If interested, check out the Carroll County hookup; Yummy food, yummy friends.

Wait a minute, that didn't sound right. Good food, good friends. There we go.:D

Well if this keeps up, maybe Patty and I will have to come out O'Lordans next month!

I have been looking for a reason to try out the Fish & Chips!

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    So who's going to be the one to clue her in on the amazing horse?

Well that horse is pretty amazing - should we draw straws to see who gets to ask her if she has her C&R?

Welcome aboard - don't mind us, you'll be rolling with your local MDS crew in no time. Lou has a local meet and greet set up for us and that usually leads to a shoot and eat.

You are in good company...if I do say so myself. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom