Hi-Tech Ammunition - Anyone buy from them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    Anyone purchase from Hi-Tech Ammo (http://hi-techammo.com)? I just received an order of 500 110 grain 30 cal bullets (to be used in my M1carbines) and 500 124 grain FMJ 9mm bullets. Both bullets are gold in color, so they have a distinctive look (not sure who makes them). If anyone has used either of these bullets I would be interested in hearing how well they shot. The prices were certainly reasonable. I ordered online, and the form asked for my phone number. When they sent me my tracking number, somehow they made my zip code the first 5 digits of the phone number I had entered on their web form. So instead of my package being sent to MD, it was instead headed off to Elizaville, Kentucky. I emailed them to let them know of the mistake, and they did intercept the package and put the proper shipping address on it. They never did respond to my email concerning the wrong shipping address, which I found rather strange.

Echo Victor

Mar 25, 2009
    Harf Co.
    I recently placed an order with these folks for an item after a google search lead me to their website. When prompted to enter the zip-code for a shipping price, some strange zip had already been entered and could not be changed. The day after I placed my order I received an email that the item had been out of stock and removed from their website long ago. They suggested that I refresh their web page..? I have no idea how I was able to order this item if it had been removed from their site. Strange....

Their website looks like it hasn't seen an update since 1995.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom