• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Worst case scenario you may have to send it in to HK's Dahlgren Va. facility if you can't find anyone locally, but the upside is if you want anything else done, it's at HK.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Thanks, I was looking and the gun rack in davidsonville is an HK dealer, does anyone know if they have certified gunsmith?

I would do it myself, but don't feel comfortable playing the the safety device on my handgun. Better to leave things like that to the experts.

Chad, let me know when you guys start taking more work. Thanks

Grrrr

Nov 10, 2011
    waldorf md
    I can do the job. Its a $35-$50 job. Drop it off and tell them I said I would do it.

Is there anyone that you would recommend locally(southern md) to install a set of heinie sights on a p30. I understand people get busy. I just dont want the gun at a shop for a month just for a sight install. If not its going to get shipped to get done.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Is there anyone that you would recommend locally(southern md) to install a set of heinie sights on a p30. I understand people get busy. I just dont want the gun at a shop for a month just for a sight install. If not its going to get shipped to get done.

Sorry I cant recommend anyone.

Grrrr

Nov 10, 2011
    waldorf md
    I was going to suggest the man, but you are already going there. Please write a review of the sights when you get the work done.

No problem. Mr heinie wont be back to work until mid march. I exchanged a few emails with "sara thurman" that works for him. Very professional, informative, and timely with email responses. Turnaround time is 2-3 days. Im hoping i can have it finished by 3/23.

4MDGunRights

Gun Totin' Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Morris Co, New Jersistan
    I have to apologize for posting my discontent with Garrett's service on my HK P7 on this forum rather than telling Garrett directly first. He did tell me that he had no experience with P7s before he tried to remove the extractor, although in the case of a P7 a punch and a hammer was not the way to go. The replacement cost of the plunger was only $6.60 + shipping, so with the service fee I chalked it up to lessons learned. It was unfair to post here before communicating all the details with Garrett, and although I'm not too keen on Engage's pricing, the customer service from Garrett and others there at Engage is never the less outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom