• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I am trying to convince myself that I don't need it. The USP Tactical is OK, right?

USP Tactical is very accurate offshoot of the MK23, and very close to a MK23's accuracy and reliability performance, but they are different weapons.

The MK23 is one of the most bad ass pistols ever to be produced. No other manufacturer could achieve what HK did, and successfully produce an "offensive" handgun for SOCOM, compared to most that are "defensive" in their role

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    But who else will offer a hideously expensive, 11" long, 3 lb pistol with a horrible trigger and optional 11" suppressor?!?!?!?

:omg:

I heard they're canceling it because so many non-operators were buying it. Remember - you suck, and they hate you...

Not sure if serious....

The MK23 will run circles around any $4K+ custom 1911, and that with that terrible HK trigger. Yes they are big and heavy, but no other handgun or manufacturer met SOCOMS accuracy and reliability requirement, except this one.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    The MK23 will run circles around any $4K+ custom 1911, and that with that terrible HK trigger.

Yeah, I understand how the HK might run better than a 4k 1911 from one of the overpriced and overhyped sand in the vagina 1911 "gurus".

The true test is will the HK run circles around one of my $1500 claptrap Clandestine 1911s? I say hell no. How can an HK run better than a Clandestine Colt that already runs 100% and has been beat on with about 8k rounds of garbage reloads that I should be embarrassed to feed a Lorcin or Raven? :D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Yeah, I understand how the HK might run better than a 4k 1911 from one of the overpriced and overhyped sand in the vagina 1911 "gurus".

The true test is will the HK run circles around one of my $1500 claptrap Clandestine 1911s? I say hell no. How can an HK run better than a Clandestine Colt that already runs 100% and has been beat on for about 8k rounds? :D

You are one trick fella brother, you put me into a corner with that one. :lol2: In order to chalenge your post I would have to admit my work sucks or Im wrong. :lol2:;)

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    For the record, a MK23 in desert flat light tactical tan taupe does not count. Black is the only acceptable color.

Would Chuck Norris carry a FDE pistol? You know the answer!!!

Chuck would bitch slap you silly for owning a Tan MK23, do not take the risk.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    $100 rebate on this pistol from Hk...not that $100 is a whole lot on a $2k handgun, but it's something...valid until 12/31/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom