• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It stays fairly protected in holster? Really like shooting with the paddle, just never carried with it.
    Yes. I carry a VP9 regularly. Both IWB kydex and OWB leather. Carried my VP9 today. No problem. I’ve been carrying it for a few years. The paddles will not be bothered at all by a holster.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Nice! I got used to the trigger finger release when shooting lefty and want to be able to do that from the right. Now just gotta find the right p30..

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nice shooting, all in all. I would slow down on the longer shots. A RDS would help accuracy, which I'm sure you already know. Keep the glasses and lose the gloves. :)

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Nice shooting, all in all. I would slow down on the longer shots. A RDS would help accuracy, which I'm sure you already know. Keep the glasses and lose the gloves. :)
    Thanks. I would really like to meet you someday. My reloads are horrible and I am outshooting my level of accuracy. I only wore the gloves because the weather was not so great yesterday.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I would press out on each and every shot unless doing a rapid fire or working controlled pair sight resets. Maximize every single shot. It makes you slow down by default so you can get quality hand grip and trigger presses each time.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks. I would really like to meet you someday. My reloads are horrible and I am outshooting my level of accuracy. I only wore the gloves because the weather was not so great yesterday.
    Listen to the Blaster. He is a master.

Last edited:

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    I have both a VP9 and the VP9SK. Love the way they shoot, and the triggers seemed to break in and get better after about 100 rounds.
    I love the Euro Paddle release ever since I first encountered it handling a P30 when I would demonstrate them in Realco when I worked there. In fact, that and the comfort of the grip is why I chose the gun(s) for my EDC.
    Sly, I would say based on the targets in that video, that Bad Guys should worry around you. At 25 yards, that weren't bad atall at the rate of fire you had...(IMHO)

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    I have both a VP9 and the VP9SK. Love the way they shoot, and the triggers seemed to break in and get better after about 100 rounds.
    I love the Euro Paddle release ever since I first encountered it handling a P30 when I would demonstrate them in Realco when I worked there. In fact, that and the comfort of the grip is why I chose the gun(s) for my EDC.
    Sly, I would say based on the targets in that video, that Bad Guys should worry around you. At 25 yards, that weren't bad atall at the rate of fire you had...(IMHO)
    Thanks for the reply. I agree with you that the VP9 is an awesome pistol.....I really should shoot it more often. I see that you are in Bowie. Where do you often go to shoot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom