• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.
    I'm thinking about one of these; anyone own one? I am not happy with the full size and I want to go in a different direction...

Thanks,
    g8tr

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I don't know about the tacticool about it, but my normal, dumb guy compact with good hollow points is the most accurate pistol I've ever owned or fired in my life. If I had a choice between buying this pistol, or getting a different pistol for free, I would buy this HK.
    Naturally this was slow fire at close distance, but unbelievable. I think I could do this again and wasn't a fluke.
    I like all the trigger options, cocked and locked, da/sa, or with the safety engaged.
    17061a47f71e5923498dfc7389fe84f5.jpg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I don't know about the tacticool about it, but my normal, dumb guy compact with good hollow points is the most accurate pistol I've ever owned or fired in my life. If I had a choice between buying this pistol, or getting a different pistol for free, I would buy this HK.
    Naturally this was slow fire at close distance, but unbelievable. I think I could do this again and wasn't a fluke.
    I like all the trigger options, cocked and locked, da/sa, or with the safety engaged.

Wow. Impressive shooting!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Wow. Impressive shooting!
    Thanks doc. Close slow fire. There no reason that anyone shouldn't have that group (not 16 rounds in like 7 holes) but combined that size from 7 out to 10 yards of they shoot slow enough.
    Novice shooters could most likely do this if they loaded 1 round at a time.
    I think someone trying to get their marksmanship game together needs to go 1 at a time, and then progress.

g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.

That's a huge endorsement! I fondled the compact a few times, and it seems to mold into my hand. I was thinking about the tactical model for two reasons: taller front sight post (helpful for my aging eyes), and a little extra barrel length

gun_nut

Dec 9, 2018
    I have a full size USP 45 tactical and do not shoot it nearly as well as my p2000. I recently picked up a HK45CT and it felt almost identical to the p2000. I absolutely love shooting it. Buy one. You will not regret it. The only issue I have found with it is that I would like to put a light on it but the options are very limited.

g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.
    Thanks, all. Decided to get a compact: I can always get a threaded barrel later, and was planning on getting Dawson sights on it anyway. Will now have to wait until the craziness subsides...

Thanks,
    g8tr

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks, all. Decided to get a compact: I can always get a threaded barrel later, and was planning on getting Dawson sights on it anyway. Will now have to wait until the craziness subsides...

Thanks,

g8tr
    Going to be the best pistol you've ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom