• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Great, then according to some folks opinion on here then Patriot Picket is useless, that writing letters/emails, calling your local representative is all useless. No need to join organizations like the NRA, Gun Owners of America, or MSI. No need to support local gun ranges or clubs. Let's vote for someone that doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of winning the dog catcher job. That will show them! Let's all just give up the war because we didn't win the battle. You all just crack me up. You all are playing right into the oppositions hands.

How many battles are you going to lose before you change your tactics? When exactly was the last win???

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Great, then according to some folks opinion on here then Patriot Picket is useless, that writing letters/emails, calling your local representative is all useless. No need to join organizations like the NRA, Gun Owners of America, or MSI. No need to support local gun ranges or clubs. Let's vote for someone that doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of winning the dog catcher job. That will show them! Let's all just give up the war because we didn't win the battle. You all just crack me up. You all are playing right into the oppositions hands.

You are clearly not listening to a thing anyone is saying.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    How many battles are you going to lose before you change your tactics? When exactly was the last win???

I think the magazine ban was a win. Changing tactics is one thing, surrender is quite another. You can have tactical win, but at the same time have a strategic loss. I aim to win the war.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    You are clearly not listening to a thing anyone is saying.

No, I am. I've heard the griping and complaining. The desire to cut one's nose off. But what we need now is to pick are ourselves up and once more advance into the breech.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Hogan's FB page had a live stream of the signing and he was getting absolutely crucified. His staff took it down faster than Dumais' housekeeper in an ICE raid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Hogan's FB page had a live stream of the signing and he was getting absolutely crucified. His staff took it down faster than Dumais' housekeeper in an ICE raid.

Good, so maybe we should write a good and smarter bill and get the other one repealed.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Good, so maybe we should write a good and smarter bill and get the other one repealed.
    Lol, won't happen. Laws without sunsets are hard to repeal. In a Democratic Party run state, with a "Republican" Governor, the best hope was a veto.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I think the magazine ban was a win. Changing tactics is one thing, surrender is quite another. You can have tactical win, but at the same time have a strategic loss. I aim to win the war.

Let’s just say that hogan gets re-elected and next year the dems tell him to stiffen up the red flag bill, to take our mags with a capacity of over ten and to make silencers and mg illegal in md. He then jumps to attention and does as he is told like he did this year with the red flag bill and bump stocks and asks for these bills to sign.

The year after he then asks for an “assault weapons “ ban in md and gets it

When will enough be enough?

What in the third and forth year would he have to take for folks here to wake up?

Or do y’all think he’s the first anti gun governor to stop being anti gun?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

I've been, dutifully, playing follow the Republican leader for five plus decades. All of the partisan marching has done nothing, but get me closer to the gun and ammo grabbing cliff.

This little lemming is tired. Tired of cutting checks. Tired of casting votes. Tired of supporting Republican politicians who, in the end, turn right around and do me and my Second Amendment and my country harm.

Insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Some DINO should congratulate Hogan for standing up to the NRA and see if his staff doesn't delete it.

I hope the NRA revises their rating of him to a C at best, but otherwise is indifferent to him. Maybe he wants to run for the Senate or even President in the future, and a low rating will hurt him in the primaries, even in Maryland. It's as if he's adopted the Chris Christie model for success.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I am on neither so I trust you on this.

Was Hogan not getting crucified before? If he was, it didn't seem to sway him from signing to a veto.
    He has not posted anything prior about 13 02 on his page, so no he was not getting any flack about it previously. The comments were running about 80% negative and some of them were really nasty, lol.

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    He has not posted anything prior about 13 02 on his page, so no he was not getting any flack about it previously. The comments were running about 80% negative and some of them were really nasty, lol.

That's not surprising.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just remember Hogan's support for our patriot arrestees. He didn't say much did he? So he doesn't support the first amendment as well.

Hogan failed to support the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th so far this legislative season.

Six more to go, Larry; can you meet the challenge?

You want to know what he stands for? . . . Easy: re-election. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom