• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Now that both chambers have shown that they do not care about their constituents we need to send a clear message to those enabling them. We need to do the following:

Have an organized boycott against any business that donated to an anti 2a rep.

Continue to call donors all the way til 2014. Keep up strong pressure.

Do whatever possible to boycott and draw awareness to the delegate's "day jobs" that they do when the GA is not in session.

We need to send a STRONG message that we will hold these representatives and ANYONE WHO HAS ENABLED THEM responsible for this mess.

I have plenty of free time that I would be more than willing to donate to organize and maintain a boycott list. We need to expand this beyond MDS and get tens of thousands of people involved, enough to make a significant financial impact.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Now that both chambers have shown that they do not care about their constituents we need to send a clear message to those enabling them. We need to do the following:

Have an organized boycott against any business that donated to an anti 2a rep.

Continue to call donors all the way til 2014. Keep up strong pressure.

Do whatever possible to boycott and draw awareness to the delegate's "day jobs" that they do when the GA is not in session.

We need to send a STRONG message that we will hold these representatives and ANYONE WHO HAS ENABLED THEM responsible for this mess.

I have plenty of free time that I would be more than willing to donate to organize and maintain a boycott list. We need to expand this beyond MDS and get tens of thousands of people involved, enough to make a significant financial impact.

just want to add, we need an outreach program for residents of B City, PG county, etc. I wonder if local ranges would be willing to host a bi-monthly event where people can learn to shoot or something.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    just want to add, we need an outreach program for residents of B City, PG county, etc. I wonder if local ranges would be willing to host a bi-monthly event where people can learn to shoot or something.

They need to be educated to the racist implications of "gun control" as well.

rcpd34

Peoples Republic Maryland
    Jan 29, 2009
    MD
    Please post links to those that voted for the bill and a list of their donors. I'll call every one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom