• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Gun bans do not work.

Here are examples of home made guns made by hand. Mostly by common hand tools.

Filipino backyard gunsmiths of Danao

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      137 KB · Views: 5,964

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Nat Geo did a show on this, serial number added to make it look more legit when it hits American shores.

I saw a fascinating show about this a year or two ago...might have been Nat Geo. Because they are working in a hut with basically just hand tools, the frame is made from flat stock welded together then hand filed into shape. I don't know that I would trust shooting one and don't agree with the morality of what they are doing (since it's meant for gangbangers in America), but I absolutely respect and admire the craftsmanship.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Banning legal ownership of guns results in deadlier guns. Black markets will supply the demand with real machineguns, unsafe firearms, untraceable guns. No ballistic records as they are made without exacting tolerances or specs.

marcos during his dictatorship banned all guns. Possession was punishable by life imprisonment , even the death penalty. That did not stop people from owning guns. It just drove the market underground. Imagine the impact of current technology , know how and the will to be free .

The government wants to legalize marijuana use because it's so mainstream and they can't jail everyone. So An Australian style gun ban will not work in this country.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Banning legal ownership of guns results in deadlier guns. Black markets will supply the demand with real machineguns, unsafe firearms, untraceable guns. No ballistic records as they are made without exacting tolerances or specs.

marcos during his dictatorship banned all guns. Possession was punishable by life imprisonment , even the death penalty. That did not stop people from owning guns. It just drove the market underground. Imagine the impact of current technology , know how and the will to be free .

The government wants to legalize marijuana use because it's so mainstream and they can't jail everyone. So An Australian style gun ban will not work in this country.

I have friends who grew up under Marcos. They have stories of their families basically burying their guns or hiding them in walls etc. These are otherwise law abiding people. From their stories lots of people didn't fully comply.
    The whole idea is silly.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I have friends who grew up under Marcos. They have stories of their families basically burying their guns or hiding them in walls etc. These are otherwise law abiding people. From their stories lots of people didn't fully comply.
    The whole idea is silly.

I was there during that era. I owned several m16s, pistols, grenades and thousands of rounds of ammo. All obtained from the black market. We were better armed than the police or military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mr88

Latest threads

Top Bottom