• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    My nephew is dating a girl and they moved in with each other in an apartment in Charles Village. She was talking about crime there and in her estimation most crime happened to men except rape and of course that happened to women. I said start demanding your 2A rights! She looked at me completely horrified and said she would rather be raped then own a gun. Guns are dangers and should be outlawed. How do you argue with that?

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    My nephew is dating a girl and they moved in with each other in an apartment in Charles Village. She was talking about crime there and in her estimation most crime happened to men except rape and of course that happened to women. I said start demanding your 2A rights! She looked at me completely horrified and said she would rather be raped then own a gun. Guns are dangers and should be outlawed. How do you argue with that?

She and millions of other share the same opinion. Because they haven't been exposed to guns and more than likely fear them.

Af_catfish

Abandon All Hope
    Sep 6, 2011
    Bremen, Ohio
    Wow. Just, wow. The counter to that is education. Start off slow and eventually end up trying to get her to the range. If she still wants to remain ignorant, that's her choice.
    There really is nothing you can say to someone like that.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Tell her to watch any major news outlet.

Countries are being liberated via small arms (and drones but that's another topic).

So what's to keep you from being governed by a dictator? Small arms.

But you cant expect a willing rape victim to be logical.

Would she want her future daughter raped instead of defending her family?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    There is no way to argue with that level of stupidity. Unfortunately that is the kind of thing that only changes when it happens, and that is something I would never wish on anyone, but yeah that is pretty far gone liberal indoctrination.

The only things I could think to say would be to show her cases were guns have stopped rape, but she sounds like she is so far gone.

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Your nephew is living in Charles Village and doesn't have a gun? Ack. That should be fixed as quickly as possible. Yes, Charles Village is a pretty decent part of the city... but it's still Baltimore City.

Get your nephew to buy a gun, his retarded girlfriend be damned.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    She's clearly retarded.

:thumbsup: This.

She better be careful what she asks for... Ask her what if he raped you first, then killed you???:sad20::sad20:

Tell your nephew to jump ship now ( hit it once or twice more if she's hot:innocent0), because obviously she is fundamentally flawed--- Is that what he wants her to teach their future daughters????

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    :thumbsup: This.

She better be careful what she asks for... Ask her what if he raped you first, then killed you???:sad20::sad20:

Tell your nephew to jump ship now ( hit it once or twice more if she's hot:innocent0), because obviously she is fundamentally flawed--- Is that what he wants her to teach their future daughters????

Most women I know will say that rape is the worst thing that can happen to them. That she would so casually say "I'd rather be raped than own a gun" is just literally disgusting and I'm sure there are a ton of rape victims who would love to take her out back woman on woman style violence.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    hmmm.. she will go for being raped, get sexual transmitted desease and possibly worst rather than having a gun in the house? OK.

how talking to your nephew finding a sane minded girl?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Your nephew is living in Charles Village and doesn't have a gun? Ack. That should be fixed as quickly as possible. Yes, Charles Village is a pretty decent part of the city... but it's still Baltimore City.

Get your nephew to buy a gun, his retarded girlfriend be damned.

Tell her to hoof it up a few blocks on Charles at night to North Ave, then take a stroll and see if she starts believing in 2A rights then. :D

Cannon

Dec 10, 2009
    Baltimore
    I had a similar conversation once. A girl at work was explaining that she took a self defense class in college where they advised the girls in the class to vomit or pee or sh#t themselves in order to not be raped. I explained that this was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. I asked her "can you vomit, pee or crap herself at will?", and "do you really think it would stop an attacker?" Her answer? "No"

A lot of people are truly in a fantasy world, what do they think they are going to talk their way out of a rape? Like "Oh I'm on your side Mr. Raper, I like totally understand you had a rough life, do you wanna talk about over some coffee?"

Unfortunately, Charles village is jam packed with young weak naive girls who think that this sh*t ain't gonna happen to them.

OP maybe you can invite her to the range? At least suggest your nephew get her some pepper spray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom