• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Can someone petition the George Soros Open Society Foundation to fund a taxi service to drop that sack of vomit off in politician and judge neighborhoods? I just want him to be surrounded by good influences to turn his life around.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Fires a gun at a group of people. Sentenced to 15 years, serves 14 months.

While being served a warrant for an unrelated offense, a gun was found making him a prohibited person in possession. Arrested and released the next day on PI.

This turd needs to be flushed. He's stinking up society. Stains like are job security for police and lawyers.

1675993196878.png

1675993076856.png

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    this should be part of the testimony for all the SB 1. People need to be able to protect themselves from shitbags like this. Obviously Charles county doesn’t see him as a threat.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Fires a gun at a group of people. Sentenced to 15 years, serves 14 months.

While being served a warrant for an unrelated offense, a gun was found making him a prohibited person in possession. Arrested and released the next day on PI.

This turd needs to be flushed. He's stinking up society. Stains like are job security for police and lawyers.

View attachment 400856

View attachment 400855
    Just remember, stereotypes are made up and you can't judge a book by its cover.

Point 357

Jan 20, 2014
    Lexington Park, Md
    I don't get the southern Maryland judicial system, I. just. Don't. Get it.

If I, the 62 year old handicapped white guy would happen to be caught with a concealed and legally obtained obsolete Smith and Wesson model 19-3 revolver with a 2 1/2" barrel without a wear and carry permit at WaWa around midnight on a Saturday night, how would MSP and the states attorney treat me?

I cannot comprehend.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    :wtf: From our SOMD local online news https://smnewsnet.com/archives/5157...gree-assault-suspect-also-violated-probation/

Numerous arrests and jail yet they keep letting him go, Charles County so no real surprise, Southern PG County

Please don't take this as dismissive or rude, but count yourself blessed that you are so naive about how libtard marilifornia's criminal justice system is that this shocks you. I see inmates released to the streets every single day. These "men" have been found guilty of the most heinous crimes over and over again, people that would sicken you to the core, yet they are repeatedly caught and released back into society, only to create yet more victims.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Please don't take this as dismissive or rude, but count yourself blessed that you are so naive about how libtard marilifornia's criminal justice system is that this shocks you. I see inmates released to the streets every single day. These "men" have been found guilty of the most heinous crimes over and over again, people that would sicken you to the core, yet they are repeatedly caught and released back into society, only to create yet more victims.
    It would be a great public service to create a list of people like that and make it public so everyone can see exactly how many known violent psychopaths are walking the streets.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    And yet us sheep.....the law abiding tax payers....are the ones who should be disarmed and sent amongst the wolves.

Sheepdogs are nice, but there's never one around when you need one, and occasionally sheepdogs get killed by wolves.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    It would be a great public service to create a list of people like that and make it public so everyone can see exactly how many known violent psychopaths are walking the streets.

I have access to that list and take part in compiling it as part of my duties. But I am forbidden by COMAR to release it lest I, at a minimum, lose my job and, at maximum, serve a prison sentence longer than I care to add up. You'll just have to trust me when I tell you that all indicators point to out new "governor" embracing policies that will only accelerate the numbers released and decelerate the numbers held accountable for their actions. At present, the prison population is a revolving door such as I have never seen and fauxvid was used as a primary excuse to implement policies that streamline that process. Even though the plandemic is long past, those policies largely remain in place. The reason why is obvious. It creates statistics that make it look like recidivism rates are on the decline but it's all smoke and mirrors. The powers that be are quick to exploit the emotions brought on by a crisis, perceived or otherwise, in order to forward an agenda, but glacial in rescinding checks and balances which were usurped in the name of said crisis. The last thing I have to say on the topic is this..........question everything you are told.

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I follow Charles County Sheriff's Facebook page. This is par for the course. They make felony weapon lockups and these guys are released within days.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I have access to that list and take part in compiling it as part of my duties. But I am forbidden by COMAR to release it lest I, at a minimum, lose my job and, at maximum, serve a prison sentence longer than I care to add up. You'll just have to trust me when I tell you that all indicators point to out new "governor" embracing policies that will only accelerate the numbers released and decelerate the numbers held accountable for their actions. At present, the prison population is a revolving door such as I have never seen and fauxvid was used as a primary excuse to implement policies that streamline that process. Even though the plandemic is long past, those policies largely remain in place. The reason why is obvious. It creates statistics that make it look like recidivism rates are on the decline but it's all smoke and mirrors. The powers that be are quick to exploit the emotions brought on by a crisis, perceived or otherwise, in order to forward an agenda, but glacial in rescinding checks and balances which were usurped in the name of said crisis. The last thing I have to say on the topic is this..........question everything you are told.
    Curious,, I assume the data used to compile such list is all public information?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I nominate this thread as at least an informal tracking/compilation thread, if the OP's on board. The title already works and it is definitely needed.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I hear an foia request coming in your direction me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom