• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GasGiant

Feb 5, 2012
    I'm 64 and retired. I spend most of my time managing two businesses I started in Maryland and managing the logging, oil exploration, and natural gas fracking on property I own in another state.

I think I'm going to have to buy a small plane soon so that travel back and forth will be easier on my wife and me.

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    42 and a graphic designer/typesetter. Have worked for a few small printers and a design studio, but now I work for a small book publisher in Annapolis.

Yellowdog

MDS Supporter
    Jul 4, 2011
    Columbia
    58, currently the CFO for a national law firm. Looking forward to retirement but don't think that will be as soon as I would like.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I'm a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. Among my greatest achievements is the invention of the question mark. I spend my summers in Rangoon with my children, where I imbue them with respect for authority via corporal punishment, and I am currently preparing my son for his induction into an ancient secret society to which the male members of my family have belonged to for thousands of years.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    I'm a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. Among my greatest achievements is the invention of the question mark. I spend my summers in Rangoon with my children, where I imbue them with respect for authority via corporal punishment, and I am currently preparing my son for his induction into an ancient secret society to which the male members of my family have belonged to for thousands of years.

Was your mother a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloé with webbed feet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom