• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    21. College dropout that owns a local IT related business.

Let me guess, spent too much time working on your PC instead of going to class :)

Funny how that can spawn a great IT job sometimes isnt it!

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    21 year old studying Information Systems at University of Maryland. I am on my last year at school. I also work for the University Police Auxiliary.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I'll be 66 in Feb and will retire then. I'm out of work right now, but had spent 12 years in life science research labs and then 20+ years and sales and marketing, mostly sales of research microscopes and digital imaging equipment to life science research labs.

I've started a (very) small wholesale business focussing on firearms dealers in a 5 county region in Maryland. It's not off the ground yet really but I'm sort of in a wait and see mode now to see if my existing small shops can survive after Oct 1.

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    40, Auto Repair Shop Owner near Kingsville Md. Live in Carroll County, Like all things that go boom and explode. I also own a Piper Arrow airplane and fly rescue animals for a 501c non profit called PilotsNPaws.org as a chrity

jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    55, IT Software Dev. manager for a Fortune 100 medical instrument company in Hunt Valley the last 17 years. Been in IT for over 37 years and still love writing code when I can. Raised 8 kids, wife is a RN at the local hospital and I look forward to retire and the biggest decision to be, hummmm wonder what I should take to the range today.

26 and a registered nurse. I divide my time somewhere between being a professional babysitter and peeling little Johnny off the highway after he crashes his bike. The bloodier the better :party29:

Oh and I have a handgun and a rifle...I'm working on becoming more confident with my guns without someone standing over my shoulder and telling me I'm doing it right.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    51 contractor at a gubment agency. Started getting into firearms heavily about a year ago after moving here to Carroll County. Only have a few rifles and a black powder pistol so far.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom