Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $9.00 for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

Howard-Coupon.jpg

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Feb. 3 and 4 is gun show weekend! Chantilly is that weekend and the Great American Outdoor Show starts that weekend in Harrisburg. Yes, I know GAOS is not your typical gun show. I've never been to it, but I hear it's crazy crowded.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Feb. 3 and 4 is gun show weekend! Chantilly is that weekend and the Great American Outdoor Show starts that weekend in Harrisburg. Yes, I know GAOS is not your typical gun show. I've never been to it, but I hear it's crazy crowded.

Don't forget Gettysburg same weekend also .

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Were all set up at HOCO, right in the front when you come in! We have a selection of Milsurp rifles at the show including a M1D and a repro M1903 USMC sniper! We also got in a few Police trade in Remington 870's with the 3 shot magtube extension. A selection of AR-15's and Home defense 12ga shotguns. Also our usual great pricing on ammo, we even managed to get in some .30 carbine ammo! Primers available at the show including Large Rifle! Cone out and see us..

apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 22, 2023
    Calvert County
    We will be at GAOS at booth 546. Crowded sounds like a good time hahaha.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm sure I'll regret it, but we're going to head up in the morning.

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    To avoid the crowds, I hope, we are going Tuesday this year. Last year on the last Saturday it was packed. Many also saying they were leaving on Sat to be home for Superbowl, so Sunday did not sound so good to go. Who wants to see abandoned booths?!?

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Went this morning around 10. Seemed smaller than I remembered. I think many vendors went elsewhere . 500 tables is a little deceptive when 50+ of them are used to display targets and books. Prices for what I looked at were for the most part steep. Maybe just the market we’re in. FY JB.
    Does anyone know much about Great Lakes Firearms AR’s? South Carrol had some around $600. I am interested, but not very familiar with them. Are they comparable to Delton or Ruger?

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    I believe there was, I know for a fact they had the Beretta A300 version, Ultima. More expensive than Bass Pro or Anglers by 2 Benjamin’s. They were middle of hall.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    SCSG had a couple of really nice looking vintage sniper rifles.
    If you are into doing the new CMP Vietnam sniper match and are looking to do a pre-'64 Winchester model 70, there is a nice pre-'64 varmint stock on the left side of the show. It would make a really nice stock for the sniper version and already has the proper varmint barrel channel. These are hard stocks to find. If I still had a pre-'64 action, I would have bought it myself!

apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 22, 2023
    Calvert County
    To avoid the crowds, I hope, we are going Tuesday this year. Last year on the last Saturday it was packed. Many also saying they were leaving on Sat to be home for Superbowl, so Sunday did not sound so good to go. Who wants to see abandoned booths?!?
    I agree Super bowl day is going to be super slow. I wouldn’t spend the money to be there that day unless you weren’t a football fan of any type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom