• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Thanks! Actually it's in Blackberry. Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes purple and of course black as well. I am a member on both but only visit Challenger talk every once in a while. You going to Carlisle this weekend? Both of my brothers are building e bodies.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Thanks! Actually it's in Blackberry. Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes purple and of course black as well. I am a member on both but only visit Challenger talk every once in a while. You going to Carlisle this weekend? Both of my brothers are building e bodies.

Still has black in the name so I guess it works lol

Won't be making it to Carlisle, I only work weekends (graveyard shift) and its hard to get time off.

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    It's not an SRT, now wishing it was a Hellcat. I think I 'm going to hang on to it and buy something old some day. I'm a 9 to 5er but you can hit me up if you want to go to DSC some time.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    It's not an SRT, now wishing it was a Hellcat. I think I 'm going to hang on to it and buy something old some day. I'm a 9 to 5er but you can hit me up if you want to go to DSC some time.

Yeah definitely. Hellcat is on everyone's bucket list nowa days for sure. I'm running a cam and all the bolt-ons in mine, then my brother has his with a 426 from inertia. Still nothing in the Hellcat territory though haha.

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Mine is stock except for resonators are gone and I installed the pistol grip it should have gotten. Have you done anything with Arrington or HHP?

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Mine is stock except for resonators are gone and I installed the pistol grip it should have gotten. Have you done anything with Arrington or HHP?

I had been working w/ Josh at HHP for years. They did my longtubes, exhaust and original tune. Great quality and knowledgable dudes, just a bit pricey though.

Later I had a club member do my cam install and had Brent at DTP in VA beach tune it.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    One day... although I might go the route your bro did

He sort of built it around the idea of going stroker, kinda the same thing I'm doing. He he already had the heads, new trans, new rear and LSD, driveshaft, etc. All little things he'd replace either as they'd break or as he got the money. When he ended up just having to get the motor it wasn't too expensive at all.

A lot of the guys advertise the whole kit for like $20k, but doing everything one at a time preemptively helps foot the bill I suppose lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom