• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Ding!!!!!!

Democrats all over the country are demanding civilian review boards of police actions with actual powers to take action against cops they feel act out of line. Now they are doing a sudden 180 and saying the government and police know best and civilians overruling the police is a threat to public safety.

I hope someone pointed that out.

Winner!!! Exactly!!!

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Democrats all over the country are demanding civilian review boards of police actions with actual powers to take action against cops they feel act out of line. Now they are doing a sudden 180 and saying the government and police know best and civilians overruling the police is a threat to public safety.

I hope someone pointed that out.
    Several of us, actually; I am sure many of us will make similar comments in House Judiciary on 12MAR.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    i just saw the panel and shocked they didn't even let her
    finish..

The video link with the post above is the inferior video put out by the Baltimore Sun. Please use the video embedded in this post. The link is below.

Today in the joint hearings in Annapolis, former Handgun Permit Review Board member Shari Judah of Montgomery County was EJECTED by the plainclothes Maryland State Police when she continued testifying past the punitive one-minute time limit set by the Democrats intent on ending the HPRB's civilian appointee oversight of the MSP Wear & Carry process.

Ms. Judah, who could be regarded as an EXPERT witness on the functioning and value of the HPRB, was rudely treated as if her insights were of NO VALUE to the joint committees attempting to railroad through the disbanding of the Board.

As has been mentioned, the one-minute testimony time limit is a clear indication that MD Democrats have made up their mind that civilian oversight by Governor Hogan's appointees is to be eradicated because the oversight does not meet Democrat policy demands.

Civilian oversight of MD bureaucracies is the ultimate expression of the process whereby ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

The video below is the work of our Patriot Picket press representative at the hearings. Please share this superior video version on social media
    https://youtu.be/FYAMyWCMzME

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Someone said OAH has heard 4 cases so far and has sided with MSP on all 4 cases , one of them would be my case . Does anyone here remember hearing Del Biedle saying something to that effect ??? I listened to the video provided here but did not notice that part .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I did not but another member stated that to me

Let me ask a question if that is the case that a Delegate already knows the outcome of a hearing/proceeding and they will make me wait till May to get the results of what another Government Official called or was briefed on .

There has to be some ethics problem with that sharing my case with others in the Government what happened to the separation of powers .

I am pissed off if that is the case :mad54:

Wonder who else in the government has a dog in my fight ?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Someone said OAH has heard 4 cases so far and has sided with MSP on all 4 cases , one of them would be my case . Does anyone here remember hearing Del Biedle saying something to that effect ??? I listened to the video provided here but did not notice that part .

I was there, they/she did not say that. Even in MD the ALJs aren't running to some dopey freshman Senator with their rulings before they are published.

Yet.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I was not there. Someone who was watching the feed said he heard it.

I’ll take Stove’s word over someone who was just listening to the feed.

Not pointing a finger at anyone either

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I was there, they/she did not say that. Even in MD the ALJs aren't running to some dopey freshman Senator with their rulings before they are published.

Yet.

Well I hope not , it would seem like a large legal error for such a thing to happen . Seems some heads could roll for such a infraction .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    4:10 to 4:20 on the bean footage is what is being said , I am looking for that video ... and I will be contacting a attorney if that is the case and filing a grievance with the court .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just heard it myself at approx. the 4:10 and 4:20 mark . SMH she already knows what decisions were made .

I just went back and watched that and I stand corrected. But I do know that there were more than four hearings before yours. I'm sure that because of what's going on her office contacted the OAH and they gave her the results of the hearings that had been made and are (semi) public and not ones in which a party has not been informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom