• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattie

Sep 18, 2012
    Congratulations. And exactly the right decision. MSP has no duty to impose restrictions. Where it attempts to impose them in vague, arbitrary and capricious language, the Board properly should overrule.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    DBlas courting the loons....
    giphy.gif

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I got out to the parking lot before most of you, and I overheard the MSP folks having what I would call a very heated discussion. Couldn't tell who said what, but from the tone I wouldn't have wanted to get anywhere near them. They were PISSED that the board voted unanimously to grant MX an unrestricted permit.

Kudos to MX for putting together a terrifically well documented, well reasoned, articulate presentation. Textbook case of what to do and how to do it.

The new guy on the board, Mr. Hallman, is sharp! I'm talking surgically sharp. When he said that he had a problem with the MSP's reasoning for the restrictions, and their inability to articulate how the public safety was enhanced by the restrictions, you could have heard a pin drop in the room. Well, other than the sound of three MSP officers clenching their teeth and their butts. I sure hope they don't take their anger out on their wives or dogs when they get home.

Congratulations, MX! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    A unrestricted permit?? In Maryland? Holy hell!

The libtards must be shaking in their boots. Has a state of emergency been declared yet?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Doubt they are shaking in their boots. More than likely gathering ammunition to use against the new appointees when it comes time for their MGA confirmation. I see them being called out ala Richard Jurgena.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Newest language on the unrestricted permit is- restrictions: none except where prohibited "by law". The "by law" part is new.

I've had this type of permit for 4 months now. The hearing after mine is when an attorney introduced "by law" part. The board included the lingo on my permit decision even though I went prior. I then received a permit without this and had to fight in order to get it applied on my permit.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The board likes MXRider more than they like me. lol

Different board, bro. The new guy actually exhibits independent thought and asks cogent and lucid questions; a sharp contrast to White who on the few times that she spoke I swear I saw her eyes spinning and carnival music playing in her head....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom