• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Go figure, I just trued to enter information in the HQL application and it crashed! MSP does it again. In the demographic area, it wouldn't accept my height, kept telling me it wasn't in the format they want, yet it is in the example format. What a bunch of loosers!

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Didn't have fingerprints, so coudn't get any farther than the basic data. In th height field, it asks for height in feet and inches and gives an example of 5-06 if I recall. I'm 6 foot, so I enter 6-00 and get an error.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    The app reset quite a few times while I was working on my application. I figure every reset was either instability or code changes. Considering the recommended format for how one enters their height was NOT there at 12:01 but showed up later...someone is going to be VERY cranky today.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    You mean that someone actually listens to us?

I wouldn't say they "listen" to us, just monitor us and count all the guns in the for sale section, posting of non regulated stuff posted in C&R atuff and rifles. I mean, if these are legal and don't require more paper work or approval, how else will the aquire a list or database for guns to take away later. They are what we call traitors to the people of the United States.

PS- why do these drones keep buzzing my house????

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Shortly after Midnight one of the posters here complained he could not enter his height and tried many formats. If the example format in now shown it is because they are reading this forum and making changes in real time.

Here is the post from last night:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2746420&postcount=108

You mean that someone actually listens to us?

Nope.. It is beta testing time. No one actually tested the system, they will be fixing it live as issues come up.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    According to the MSP web site the testing was to be done September 11th. Still posted today.

Automation

The Qualified Handgun Instructor (QHI) and Handgun Qualification License (HQL) automatic processes are ready for beta testing. Testing for the QHI will be conducted on August 29, 2013 with a tentative date of September 23 , 2013 to "go live" for the public.Testing for the HQL will be conducted on September 11, 2013 with a tentative date of September 16 28, 2013 to "go live" for the public.

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    I was able to do it all last night but didn't have the fingerprint info. Went to get that done this morning and they are unable to submit them because the "reason code" is not available to them. This was at Livescan in Glen Burnie (Crain Tower). I have to wait for her to call me and let me know she submitted them before I can fill out my application. I already have the number and certificate though :)

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    If anyone speaking at the hearing for the lawsuit today cares there is a glitch at the MSP that is not allowing the live scan prints to be uploaded at this time thus further delaying getting the HQL. I just had my prints done at Maryland live scan in Glen Burnie. I was told I would get a call later when they were able to upload. I was told this was happening at all live scan locations around the state. Seems like MSP is dropping the ball on many accounts.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Man people need to start reporting this stuff in private! Stop giving them what they need to correct shit!

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    If anyone speaking at the hearing for the lawsuit today cares there is a glitch at the MSP that is not allowing the live scan prints to be uploaded at this time thus further delaying getting the HQL. I just had my prints done at Maryland live scan in Glen Burnie. I was told I would get a call later when they were able to upload. I was told this was happening at all live scan locations around the state. Seems like MSP is dropping the ball on many accounts.

I was told the same thing at around 2pm.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I finished the app. Do we need a thread stickied on when everyone applied, how prints were done, what they used as the exemption?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom