• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RileysDad

Dec 10, 2013
    Bethesda
    I'm trying to fit one of these classes into my work schedule. Do you know when the next one (next couple ones would be great) will be held? MSAR would work but if there's anything closer to MoCo that would be awesome.

Also, I've tried searching on here but haven't been to find what else I'll need to do in order to get my HQL. I know I need fingerprints, anything else?

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The MSAR is sponsoring HQL classes on Wednesday, April 9 at 6:00 PM; Saturday, April 19 at 5:00 PM and April 30 at 6:00 PM. If you want to attend one of these you should call the MSAR at 301/599-0800 to get on the reservation list as they fill up fast.

Once you take the class you need to get "live-scan" fingerprints and once you are printed you have 72 hours to go on the MSP website to apply for the HQL. Hope this info is helpful.

RileysDad

Dec 10, 2013
    Bethesda
    The MSAR is sponsoring HQL classes on Wednesday, April 9 at 6:00 PM; Saturday, April 19 at 5:00 PM and April 30 at 6:00 PM. If you want to attend one of these you should call the MSAR at 301/599-0800 to get on the reservation list as they fill up fast.

Once you take the class you need to get "live-scan" fingerprints and once you are printed you have 72 hours to go on the MSP website to apply for the HQL. Hope this info is helpful.

Extremely helpful, many thanks for the thorough response. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom