• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kay

Sep 15, 2015
    Hi all
    I applied on 9/11 and was approved today 9/21.
    Took 10 days. Now to wait for my card.

g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.
    I just logged in and it still shows that the only thing they started is the mental health check on 9/10 and the rest is still showing as not started...:mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I just logged in and it still shows that the only thing they started is the mental health check on 9/10 and the rest is still showing as not started...:mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Apparently you can't trust that timeline. Mine shows the same, but I received the CJIS snail mail notice last week and that shows up as still open.

g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.
    Approved today - I logged in this morning and it was done. Apparently, they don't bother updating the status on the website.
    So...submitted 9/9, approved 9/25.

g8tr

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    They pull the photo from your MD DL. I am waiting for mine in the US Mail. I looked at the MSP lic page online and I see it has been approved and I even see the permit number as well. That is the way I know it is done and approved as well. Does anyone know how long it takes after they approve it until you get it in the US Mail?

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    They pull the photo from your MD DL. I am waiting for mine in the US Mail. I looked at the MSP lic page online and I see it has been approved and I even see the permit number as well. That is the way I know it is done and approved as well. Does anyone know how long it takes after they approve it until you get it in the US Mail?

It can be a week or two. They print them and mail them in batches, once or twice a week.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Vilekyle
    I am guessing if all goes well with the US Post office you might get it this Friday or mabe Sat. or the latest is next Monday.. If you dont mind me asking what is the first weapon you are going to get with the HQL? Me I am going to get a High Point 40 cal or 45cal . I have been doing some reading and they go bang every time. They are not pretty and they will go bang even if you give it junk ammo. I have been doing some reading on them and have found the comments on on the high point the writers have been surprised on how it preformed as well. and they do not break the bank...

mdhisapro

Oct 7, 2015
    Submitted 9/19; DHMH Sep 21; No other updates till Oct 6; Now it says waiting on JIS and NICS :(

GSSF Coupon in Hand to go fill out paperwork; and wait my 7 days for .40 gen 4 glock 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom