I can do NFA engravings and 80% Serializing (ATF method) $45 - FFL Manufacturer based out of Finksburg, MD

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    I do have a question...I have some un-serialized AR lowers I would like to get serialized w/NFA markings so I can apply for a tax stamp on a Form 1. Do you accept shipments to/from other states? If so, how do we go about requesting said markings, arrange shipping, arrange payment, etc. If you don't want to deal with other states, I understand. I still try to support my folks living under oppression when I can.
    Hi frozencesium. I'll be happy to work with you. I work with clients in other states, no problem. Can you give me a call/text or email when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    Finksburg, MD
    Cerakote – Laser Engraving
    P80-80% Lower Serializing – NFA Engraving
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Mobile: (301) 742-4428
    Instagram, Facebook, Gun Broker search: Blue Customworks
    Website coming soon.

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Can you do titanium suppressor tubes?
    Hi squaregrouper, yes I can. Can you please contact me via phone, text or email when you get chance?

Thanks,

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    Finksburg, MD
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Website coming soon.

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    I visited Blue Custom at the HoCo fairgrounds on Saturday to get my P80 frame done. Alejandro did an amazing job... my only "complaint" is that he was so popular that I ended up doing more shopping than I had planned... but my wife wasn't pissed, so win-win. Alejandro was also very nice and communicative (I knew in advance how long the wait was going to be... he actually beat his estimate by a few minutes). He also took the time to show my son his laser (with proper safety glasses of course) to see how it worked.
    I would definitely recommend his laser engraving services to anyone... The engraving was very clean and is easy to read. Five stars, two thumbs up.
    Hi jastengel, thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it. And thank you again for your business.

dwb1987

Mar 6, 2013
    Frederick County
    Went to Blue Customworks this morning to get some nfa sbr/sbs's engraved. He does great work, was able to put the required markings right where I wanted them with no problems. One place I had called told me it would take 30-40mins per gun, and another shop wanted me to leave everything over night. He took about 5-7 mins per gun. Was a bit of a drive for me but worth it, highly recommend if you need something engraved. Also showed me some of his more advanced work/cerakoting, looks to be very nicely done as well.

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Went to Blue Customworks this morning to get some nfa sbr/sbs's engraved. He does great work, was able to put the required markings right where I wanted them with no problems. One place I had called told me it would take 30-40mins per gun, and another shop wanted me to leave everything over night. He took about 5-7 mins per gun. Was a bit of a drive for me but worth it, highly recommend if you need something engraved. Also showed me some of his more advanced work/cerakoting, looks to be very nicely done as well.
    Hi dwb1987, thank you so much for your kind words and your business. If you need anything in the future, I'll be happy to help. Hope you have a great weekend!

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Hi rseymorejr. Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing you guys there. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions before your visit.

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    Finksburg, MD
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Website coming soon.

aervin

May 11, 2015
    Alejandro engraved some lowers for me today, super easy process and very pleased with the results. You won't be disappointed going to him for his services, highly recommend!

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Just got back from Timonium where I had Alejandro engrave a serial number for me. Beautiful work and quick. It was a pleasure meeting you and speaking to you today! Once my son and I get our stamps in order we''l bring a couple AR lowers up to you!

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Hi Trumpet,

I have pictures of my custom cerakote work on instagram and facebook. You can see them by searching Blue Customworks. As for samples of serialization and NFA engravings, I couldn't post pics of those on here because I need to protect the privacy of the customers I have done them for. I have done hundreds of them already and haven't received any complaints yet (knock on wood). If you would like to schedule an appointment at my workshop in Finksburg, MD, I'd be happy to help you. If you want, send me an email and I can send you more info.

Thanks,

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    Finksburg, MD
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Website coming soon.

Aug 5, 2022
    Upperco
    Alejandro is the man, got 3 frames serialized and was out in a half hour. Will be in to get another one done soon and perhaps some stipple work down the line. Thanks again for all your help throughout the process dude. Customer service is top notch!

KS

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Alejandro is the man, got 3 frames serialized and was out in a half hour. Will be in to get another one done soon and perhaps some stipple work down the line. Thanks again for all your help throughout the process dude. Customer service is top notch!

KS
    Thank you ShaquilleOatmeal for your kind words and thank you for your business. If you ever have a future need, I'll be happy to help!

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    NFA Engraving and 80% Serializing at the Frederick Gun Show Nov 12-13

Hello everyone, I'll be doing NFA engraving and 80% Serializing at the Frederick Gun Show Nov 12-13.

1-4 guns: $45 each
    5-9 guns: $40 each
    10 or more guns: $35 each

Feel free to contact me with questions.

*If you need serializing for your 80%, check out this post for more info:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/threads/frederick-md-gun-show-nov-12-13.270174/

HQL and Wear and Carry Classes:
    *I still have availability for my classes on Nov 19-20 and Dec 17-18.
    Wear and Carry Class Cost is $250 per student.
    HQL Class Cost: $125
    $25 discount for each guest you bring to class with you.

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    P80-80% Lower (ATF/MSP Compliant) Serializing
    NFA Engraving - Custom Laser Engraving/Stippling – Custom Cerakote
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Instagram, Facebook, Gun Broker: Blue Customworks
    Website coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts