• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Hello All,

I am a new member to MD Shooters. And I am new to MD. Well actually I am back after living in Pittsburgh for the last 12 years.

I feel naked because for the last 11 years I carried a concealed P239 just about 24/7. Now my LTCF is just memorabilia. Dreaming of when MD becomes "Shall Issue". Of course I dreamed of that all through the 80's and 90's.

Anyways, great site you all have here. I'll be joining AGC range this season, probably through the Westinghouse/NGC club.

Look forward to shooting with ya!

Cheers,
    Brent

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Hello All,

I am a new member to MD Shooters. And I am new to MD. Well actually I am back after living in Pittsburgh for the last 12 years.

I feel naked because for the last 11 years I carried a concealed P239 just about 24/7. Now my LTCF is just memorabilia. Dreaming of when MD becomes "Shall Issue". Of course I dreamed of that all through the 80's and 90's.

Anyways, great site you all have here. I'll be joining AGC range this season, probably through the Westinghouse/NGC club.

Cheers,
    Brent

Dude! Where did you live in Pittsburgh? I moved up here a year ago to attend the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School. I got my LTCF as soon as I could and have been carrying daily ever since (except when recovering from surgery because of meds). I love it up here...

Always love to hear of spots to check out up here. Sorry you had to leave the Iron City, I don't even like going to MD anymore now - except to see my family. :D

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Hello All,

Cheers,
    Brent
    Welcome aboard.

Might be a good idea to try to go low profile and convert your existing permit to 'non-resident' before it expires. This way, you may be able to sidestep the PA requirement to have a license from your home state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom