• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    What it's like to live in free America--- An LEO standing next to a local citizen attending the Wreaths Across America ceremony in my adopted State of Tennessee. Approximately 200 folks in attendance-- not one Karen or Ken clutching their pearls or losing their collective mind over the number of firearms in attendance as well. Perhaps one day in Maryland....
    IMG_1166.jpeg

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    What it's like to live in free America--- An LEO standing next to a local citizen attending the Wreaths Across America ceremony in my adopted State of Tennessee. Approximately 200 folks in attendance-- not one Karen or Ken clutching their pearls or losing their collective mind over the number of firearms in attendance as well. Perhaps one day in Maryland

What it's like to live in free America--- An LEO standing next to a local citizen attending the Wreaths Across America ceremony in my adopted State of Tennessee. Approximately 200 folks in attendance-- not one Karen or Ken clutching their pearls or losing their collective mind over the number of firearms in attendance as well. Perhaps one day in Maryland....
    View attachment 445102
    Where in TN was this and were there any Patriot Guard Riders there? PGR has partnered with Wreaths Across America and if I wasn't running a squad at a Falling Steel match I would have been at a cemetery today.

Oh, and the obligatory doesn't this guy know that he would be the first one shot by a bad guy?

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Where in TN was this and were there any Patriot Guard Riders there? PGR has partnered with Wreaths Across America and if I wasn't running a squad at a Falling Steel match I would have been at a cemetery today.

Oh, and the obligatory doesn't this guy know that he would be the first one shot by a bad guy?
    It was in Gallatin, TN-- a little north of Nashville. There were several biker gents about...didn't catch all their affiliations. A couple were from a Veterans riding group (I think) and another appeared to be a Christian riding group. Sorry for the lack of info---I don't ride and I'm not familiar with all the regalia. There is nothing in the program regarding the PGR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom