• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    I think you need 50 posts to use the classifieds.
    Thank You for the information.I read the rules but was confused because it says you need 50 posts to list stuff and in the past I was able to contact sellers and bought a few things but now it doesn’t show me a message link I tried contacting the admin but didn’t hear back . I have to start contributing more to the forum instead of being a lurker all the time. Again thanks

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Thank You for the information.I read the rules but was confused because it says you need 50 posts to list stuff and in the past I was able to contact sellers and bought a few things but now it doesn’t show me a message link I tried contacting the admin but didn’t hear back . I have to start contributing more to the forum instead of being a lurker all the time. Again thanks
    This may shed some light. https://www.mdshooters.com/threads/classifieds-policy.23020/

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Over the years I've bought several from Cole-tac and would gladly support them again. Great company and all American made.

I just picked up a Coletac Metal Python. No chance to use it yet as it showed up two days ago. However, I am hoping to give it a try at the range later today or tomorrow. Midway had several of Coletac's stuff on sale last week. Not sure if still on sale

5string

Feb 21, 2014
    NC
    I believe I have the one made by Silencerco for my Omega and it does what it's supposed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom