• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I checked my bank statement online and RGuns charged my credit card on 1/27 for the DPMS upper. They do not charge your card until the upper is ready to ship so it should be at my doorstep any day now.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    We'll see what happens. I'm definitely not paying a $100. restocking fee, but it did say 4+ wks for delivery. I'm only 2-1/2 weeks in, so you may see the tone of my posts changing in another 2 weeks.

This is my tone changing.

Wish I knew what that "+" meant 7 weeks ago. Still waiting, no word yet.:tap:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    It took them 12 weeks almost to the day for my upper receiver.

Woof.

It wouldn't bother me if it was mine. I bought the upper for a friend who has already paid me for it.

I bought an upper from PSA that came available shortly after buying this one. The PSA upper was here in a week.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    I eventually got my bcg, don't remember when exactly, probably about 2 weeks after I sent the email. Wasn't too impressed with it as far as the smoothness of machining, ended selling it to another forum member with an upper I bought when all this craziness happened. I mean it looked like it would run fine but it definitely wasn't up to par with a WMD bcg

Screwatts

Feb 5, 2013
    Eldersburg
    I've purchased a couple uppers since this whole crap storm started and the only brand new one was from Rguns. I ordered it Feb 1 so I don't expect to see it till may

Last edited:

ZX672

Feb 21, 2010
    Olney
    Ordered two M16 carriers from them on 12/31. Received both of them on 3/8 and the staking on the gas key looks solid. Just my experience.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Got my upper the other day about 10 week wait, but it was a pretty custom order, color upper and handguard and some upgrade bits. Looks nice but the bolt seems to be binding up a bit. Have not had time to investigate past tearing it down and cleaning. Seems like it should have not left as the probleam is obious.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd skim some posts. I know nothing about RGUNS other than a quick Google search. Seems that there are quite a few complaints from across the country. Wonder what a search on BudsGunShop or CheaperThanDirt will reveal.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Upper from BCM in 3 business days. BCG from JoeBobs in 3 business days. Any places taking longer than that are taking advantage of you.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If you think RGUNS is no good you should have seen their 2010 nudie calendar. Looks like they put up notices on the trailer park bulletin board to find their models...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    If you think RGUNS is no good you should have seen their 2010 nudie calendar. Looks like they put up notices on the trailer park bulletin board to find their models...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Half tempted to see that train-wreck..., morbid curiousity I guess. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom