• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    20rvhfl.jpg

I know what the brass and shot shell are these were all found in a empty building used for training where I work.
    24mi2vq.jpg

Thanks
    C

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Brass is blanks. Or brass ones are blanks.

Silver are either lamp parts or hardware precursors To pipes for recreational pharmaceuticals. Or maybe one enroute the other.

Brass could be the bowl components with modest work.. Just need screens then.

IMO of course.

chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I got out my magnifier lens and found on the al shell UTM 556 RH which when googled comes up with this page they are 556 man marker rounds for force on force training. The building was used for training there were doors that were blown open rammed open and opened several other ways.Walls were penetrated windows broken out and places where flash bangs were used there was a bunch of fake blood as well I'll bet they had fun.

Quote "hardware precursors To pipes for recreational pharmaceuticals." is that the voice of experience?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I got out my magnifier lens and found on the al shell UTM 556 RH which when googled comes up with this page they are 556 man marker rounds for force on force training. The building was used for training there were doors that were blown open rammed open and opened several other ways.Walls were penetrated windows broken out and places where flash bangs were used there was a bunch of fake blood as well I'll bet they had fun.

Quote "hardware precursors To pipes for recreational pharmaceuticals." is that the voice of experience?

Was going to say paint ammo.. but you beat me to it.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    If I had to guess I would say the silver one must be a crack pipe :lol: JK, have no idea!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

Former life...LE...saw lots of stuff that makes one scratch ones head and marvel at misplaced ingenuity.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    It looks to me like the rear part pushes back when fired to increase recoil impulse to work the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom