• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Can't practice this week as I have a big Steel Challenge weekend. PNTC on Saturday for practice and then on Sunday the Tier 3 event at Old Bridge, NJ.

Joysey with a firearm, not a chance in hell for me!

I am doing the WV IDPA as staff, shooting friday and then helping sat & sun. let's hope it isn't as hot and humid as this weekend was!

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Joysey with a firearm, not a chance in hell for me!

I am doing the WV IDPA as staff, shooting friday and then helping sat & sun. let's hope it isn't as hot and humid as this weekend was!
    I know Cody was looking for a few more staff, & I thought about it, but I'll still miss Friday & Saturday.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    How do you register for a match at TCSC? I don't see them listed on practiscore.com?
    They don't have any matches open right now, but should be announcing their June match any day. I'll forward the email to you when it comes out.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    They don't have any matches open right now, but should be announcing their June match any day. I'll forward the email to you when it comes out.

Ok. It looked like they had an "intro" class/match scheduled for tomorrow. I'd also like to actually find a qualifier at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Ok. It looked like they had an "intro" class/match scheduled for tomorrow. I'd also like to actually find a qualifier at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do, but the class is full at this point. Also, the classifier matches are fairly easy to come by. I would also recommend that you shoot a few matches before doing the classifier.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Awesome time today! thank you cody and ttmd!

for those who want to carry a firearm in public (carry permit), you have to do at least one of these IDPA matches. not only will you be introduced to a whole new mindset, but you'll have the actual "real life" scenarios you can't practice at any of the public ranges, i know of. as well, you'll meet several like-minded folks as you (pretty sure).

the fathers day shoot at Thurmont was my first, but will not be my last. sign me up.

TTMD please keep us posted on upcoming events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom