• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Anyone shoot IDPA at NOAAWIVA? Just wondering when they shoot, if it's open to non-members, and what the cost is.

Also where is the range located? I here it's near Chincoteague Va.

Just thought it might be nice to shoot somewhere different that's not too far away.

jobow74

Mar 30, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Anyone shoot IDPA at NOAAWIVA? Just wondering when they shoot, if it's open to non-members, and what the cost is.

Also where is the range located? I here it's near Chincoteague Va.

Just thought it might be nice to shoot somewhere different that's not too far away.

I've shot there a few times, yes it is open to non-members. The shoot every Sunday unless there is another match going on. If I recall correctly the last time I shot there it was five dollars. I assume you're coming from MD so if you're going south on RT. 13 and come to 175(the road to Chincoteague) you turn left onto by T's Corner, once you turn left it is about a half a mile on right. Tell me if you have anymore questions.

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    I shot there last Saturday. Match was at 1pm. $5. There were 4 stages and 13 shooters. Next one is a qualifier in July with date TBA. I'll try to remember to post it.

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    There is a classifier shoot this Sunday, July 8 @ 10am if you're interested.

I sent you a PM.

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    9 people shot the classifier yesterday with temps above 100F. Thanks NOAAWIVA for a great time.

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    9 people shot the classifier yesterday with temps above 100F. Thanks NOAAWIVA for a great time.

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

I shot saturday in Bridgeville, it was like 104 with index of around 110. Hot! We had 12 shooters, and I think I finished 10th. Woohoo not last:party29:

I just shot the classifier a few weeks ago, so I didn't really need to shoot it again anyway. I hope to try it again in a few months with my new gun for a different class.

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    It was hot!! I shot my 1911 in CDP for the first time. I only shot 100 rounds out of it in several months.

I shot accurately, but need to speed it up. I made marksman, but need to pick it up.

I usually shoot my HK USP Compact .40. I look forward to meeting you.

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Let me know when the next shoot is, I'll try to get down there. I'll probably shoot my new smith and wesson in SSR. If my MD finishes my paper work in time I hope to shoot it for the 1st time in Bridgeville on the 21st.

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    Next shoot is July 29 at 1pm. Check their website as the time might change. www.noaawiva.com.

I can't make it to that one. I may try to get to Bridgeville on 21st.

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom