If you bought a reloading press at the Timonium gun show...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    If you all must know, someone bought a press kit from our table, and something was missing from the box. I am being proactive about trying to find the person to give them what is missing and a little something extra to make up for the inconvenience....

I know.....nothing much to see here, just a dealer trying to do the right thing...

Very cool of you and good luck finding the customer.

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    I hope I can combine the 3 buckets of linotype and the 3 1/2 dead soft 25 lbfoundary ingots I just scored and get an alloy as bad ass as his...

All kidding aside, that all went to the commercial caster we use, and good friend of ours...

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    If you all must know, someone bought a press kit from our table, and something was missing from the box. I am being proactive about trying to find the person to give them what is missing and a little something extra to make up for the inconvenience....

I know.....nothing much to see here, just a dealer trying to do the right thing...

Please...by all means....derail the hell out of this thread.

Talk about what a dick SOMDSHOOT was, discuss dirt track racing in the 40's.....whatever.

I would appreciate the community's help in keeping this thread at the top. Hopefully it was someone here or someone here knows him.

Integrity :clap:

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Alright....crisis averted....

The gentleman stopped by the table today. Everything is all squared away.

Now for the full story.

When we were setting up on Fri, I noticed that we only had one Lee classic turret press box. I realized that that was the box for the one we had out in display. I stuck the box under the table. The kit comes with a bunch of accessories and still had xome weight to it.

My partner tbought that it was a full kit and pulled it out and put it on the table with a price yesterday morning. He thought thzt because of the weight that the box was full and put it out and sold it.

I figured out what he did when he was asking for the box for the display press because someone wanted it.

And that is when he realized what he did...

Thanks for the assistance in keeping this close to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom