• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    .257 roberts and 9mm super cooper. mainly just because i'd like to see the guns people would come up with for the super cooper and the .257 has my name in it

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Im developing 2 new rounds:

.69 Unicorn, and the 19.2mm croissant

I'm going with these, why you ask because then I can have the only two firearms in the world....

"what are we gonna do tonight brain?"

"Same thing we do every night pinky..."

and for everyone who said 12gauge that's not a caliber it's a weight measurement more than anything else, a fraction of a pound.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    and another thing are we talking caliber or specific round here, technically speaking 30-06 and .308 are the same "caliber"

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Im developing 2 new rounds:

.69 Unicorn, and the 19.2mm croissant

for the .69 unicorn please develop my "herpes-sure" tactical fhp's(filled hollow-points). Essentially they're hollow points with a large cavity that's filled with the herpes virus then capped with a ballistic tip. If the burglar gets away with their life, they're getting away with something else too.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    for the .69 unicorn please develop my "herpes-sure" tactical fhp's(filled hollow-points). Essentially they're hollow points with a large cavity that's filled with the herpes virus then capped with a ballistic tip. If the burglar gets away with their life, they're getting away with something else too.

Consider it done my friend, but I need a herp sample, well have to ask Joe for one.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD

Ahhh...the defense round that keeps on giving even if you do survive :lol2::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom