• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Buy a grade B Mosin, sell it to the Nanny State. Make $400. Repeat.

It looks like in order to get a reward the firearm needs to be illegally purchased, and that the intention is to seek criminal charges on the "owner" of the firearm. You get an extra $500 if they get a felony arrest on the firearms charge. So, it might not be a good idea to turn yourself in on this, but if there is someone you don't like.....

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This seems awfully familiar if you've read matt bracken's EFAD trilogy. I'm just surprised there's not a cash bonus if you turn in a family member. Things like this tip line are what I automatically think of any time we hear people in our community say, "I will not comply", when new bad laws are passed. Sure, you may not comply and may refuse to turn in your now "illegal guns"...but that doesn't mean someone that knows you have them won't turn you in for some quick cash.

10xclean

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2008
    Kingsville
    So... someone calls and reports Joe the Plumber.... Does that justify a search warrant ? Are they going to get warrants for every call ? Are they required to get a warrant to knock on your door?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Sounds like a way for rival gangs to harass each other. City Police won't waste their time on this BS.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Sounds like a good harrasment opportuity for the soon to be ex wife!!! Is there any repercussions if the anonymous tip turns out to be bogus?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Sounds like a good harrasment opportuity for the soon to be ex wife!!! Is there any repercussions if the anonymous tip turns out to be bogus?

If she wants to harass you real good, she could just get a restraining order against you(which is pretty much a guarantee in many courts)...forcing you to get rid of your guns....and THEN call the hotline saying you have illegal guns. Ain't md great?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just look up the names in the court records and report each gang banger in Baltimore to the tip line.

Anonymous tipsters will be paid $500 per illegal, functioning firearm recovered and $500 per felony gun arrest.

You'll be right some percentage of the time. If you only score 10% of the time for one gun and one felony; 2,000 tips will net you $200,000. Convected felon in possession is a felony arrest and they can't legally get a firearm makes the gun, sometimes multiple guns, automatically illegal.

It is anonymous so just give the name and last known address. If they track you down and want you to testify how you knew there was a gun just claim it came in a dream or vision.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I saw an illegal gun yesterday. It tried selling me flowers at the corner of Dundalk and holabird

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom