• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bananas79

Apr 11, 2021
    Let me start of by apologizing -- I know this had to have been answered before --

With the 2013 law that outlines a Rifle features in MD -- where it notes you can't have more than 2 of 3 features....

Do they literally mean Flash Suppressor? Or is this supposed to account for all muzzle devices?

In other words, can I have a folding stock and a muzzle brake or comp?

Trying to figure out how to get my 7.5" up to an OAL of 29" - and adding the folding stock adaptor and p&w a muzzle device is the best solution Ive found

Let me start of by apologizing -- I know this had to have been answered before --

With the 2013 law that outlines a Rifle features in MD -- where it notes you can't have more than 2 of 3 features....

Do they literally mean Flash Suppressor? Or is this supposed to account for all muzzle devices?

Trying to figure out how to get my 7.5" up to an OAL of 29" - and adding the folding stock adaptor and p&w a muzzle device is the best solution Ive found
    Specifically flash hiders are an evil feature. Muzzle brakes are not capable of hurting nuns and school children.

I didn't think evil features counted on SBRs.
    I'm not near my little bag of tricks at the moment, but there are ways to get you there without a folding stock.
    This little trick will get you an extra 1.5" +/-
    Magpul makes Buttpad extensions to get you another 0.5" +/- as well.

What is your location? I will have a Sylvan folding adaptor for sale in the next day or two.

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    OP, what type of muzzle device are going to use?

This will give add .70" to a magpul buttstock...

Amazon product ASIN B003IWFTZ8
    A Vltor A5 buffer tube will add another 5/8"(if you don't go with their buffer and spring, you'll need a space inside. No big deal)

This muzzle device(highly recommended) will add 1.5" if yo P&W it to the barrel...

There are options out there.

kdmag88

Jan 10, 2018
    I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but if you are refering to a standard AR adding a folding stock adapter doesn't count as an evil feature as the firearm is not designed to be fired with it folded.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    MD Escapee: Mid-Tennessee

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but if you are refering to a standard AR adding a folding stock adapter doesn't count as an evil feature as the firearm is not designed to be fired with it folded.
    True--there is a good thread on this from 2021 I think but I'm not sure how/what to do to copy it to this post--

This might work--
    AR pistol to SBR... can I keep my folder?

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter

True--there is a good thread on this from 2020 I think but I'm not sure how/what to do to copy it to this post--
    I always open MDS in another 'window' and find the thread I want to copy. Open it up and then click the top search bar(it will turn blue), right click on it and copy. Go back to the other window where you want to paste. Right click and click on paste.

If there is a particular post within that thread you want to copy, click on the post # in the top right corner and that post will reappear. Go back up to the top search bar and click(turning it blue) then right click and copy.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    MD Escapee: Mid-Tennessee
    I always open MDS in another 'window' and find the thread I want to copy. Open it up and then click the top search bar(it will turn blue), right click on it and copy. Go back to the other window where you want to paste. Right click and click on paste.
    Tanx--sounds like a TTP I should remember--

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom