• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bananas79

Apr 11, 2021
    Morning Board!

Not sure which thread was best for this... National 2FA maybe? idk probably not this one, so my apologies there -

So like many, at times I can active impulsively -

Was watching a random auction this morning and saw a 95' new in the box, HK 45 USP going for 440 Euros at some German Antique Firearm Auction... So well, I just had to hit BID.

And now I have no idea what to do... lol. I was interested in ordering an HK sfp9 match from Canada earlier this year... looked into it a bit, it didnt seem too hard. But now that I need to do it... well, just trying to see if anyone has any suggestions or knowledge on the subject.

I thought any FFL1 could file a form6 on behalf of a customer for personal use (ie not for commercial sale -- commercial sale required FFL8); Im fairly certain a FFL3 can apply for a form 6 on their own behalf if the firearm is C&R.

However, brief chat with my primary FFL1 this morning... and he thought a FFL8 was necessary -

What say'ith the ever wise MD Shooters chat board?

-Thank you in advance, everyone's comments/suggestions/guidance is VERY much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom