• ...and so much more!
  • Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Dumpster in Annapolis-2113.jpg

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    the problem is if that were to happen you would have the state police kicking in your door to recover the item you stole from the State recycling bin. Still no rights and your dog would be dead.

This post causes me (as it should others) great concern...

Whaaaaaaaa!

Update your sarcasm filter settings, new guy.

As for "others" - are you speaking about the post-Sandyhook-paid-Trolls who work for CSGV, MAIG, TBC and MoveOn who all joined here in January and February of 2013? Are those the "others" you're talking about? Don't worry about what they think. They're just here to cause trouble...

They're easy to spot. They're new members with really high post counts. They lurk here almost constantly - far more than someone with an actual job to go to - because trolling here is their job. Some specialize in asking "over the edge" questions and making posts that border on incitement, while others tsk-tsk and point self-righteous fingers at others for saying mean and hurtful things about gun banning scumbags. Some will even post threads like "what other assault-style rifles can I still buy in MD after 10/1?" And then there's the occasional troll who will sniff the wind and accuse someone of farting...

They're out there. They're easy to spot.

There's probably one closer than you think.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Someone goofed...this should have been a Shred-It(TM) truck bin, and the only thing left intact should have been the very top portion with the rest those nifty little "stringy" things on the bottom.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Whaaaaaaaa!

As for "others" - are you speaking about the post-Sandyhook-paid-Trolls who work for CSGV, MAIG, TBC and MoveOn who all joined here in January and February of 2013? Are those the "others" you're talking about? Don't worry about what they think. They're just here to cause trouble...

They're easy to spot. They're new members with really high post counts. They lurk here almost constantly - far more than someone with an actual job to go to - because trolling here is their job. Some specialize in asking "over the edge" questions and making posts that border on incitement, while others tsk-tsk and point self-righteous fingers at others for saying mean and hurtful things about gun banning scumbags. Some will even post threads like "what other assault-style rifles can I still buy in MD after 10/1?" And then there's the occasional troll who will sniff the wind and accuse someone of farting...

First off, I am not a guy.

Second, you intimate you are breaking the law and then accuse ME of being a troll?

Third, yep, I am a chatty Cathy, never denied it. I have put a lot of energy here for the past 9 months. I am passionate about your and my 2nd amendment rights and not shy about it. I have stood up plenty publicly to champion that right. I happen to have a job. Fortunately, it is low demand at the time. But, that can and has changed to high demand 16 hours a day quickly.

Finally, come out from that keyboard and face me when you trash talk about me. It's the least you can do, man up. Go ahead, lead a charge from behind that monitor to pick on us 13er's that have taken up a lot of slack and pitched in this year.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Whaaaaaaaa!

:tinfoil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom