• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Jul 22, 2021
    Anyone found electronic in ear pro that works? Don’t need Bluetooth, just the ability to hear and have auto shut off with loud noise.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I've been using these for about 5 years now. Can adjust the volume for conversation and I change the battery before every range trip or match. Great price as 5 years ago they were a couple hundred dollars.

https://www.amazon.com/Walkers-Razo...181&sprefix=walker+silenc,aps,143&sr=8-5&th=1
    I have a set of those and I don't like them at all. It's possible I'm not using them correctly, but they don't, IMO, do enough to attenuate the noise. Again, maybe I'm wearing the wrong sizes of buds or something, but I'd rather go with over the ear electronics or foam plugs.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I have a set of those and I don't like them at all. It's possible I'm not using them correctly, but they don't, IMO, do enough to attenuate the noise. Again, maybe I'm wearing the wrong sizes of buds or something, but I'd rather go with over the ear electronics or foam plugs.
    I thought I'd update this - I just ordered a set of Axil XCOR ear buds - I hope they are everything everyone says they are, although reviews are mixed. Some guys love them, some guys think they are lacking. I'll report back when I have had the chance to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom