• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerplooey

Jul 29, 2008
    Nunyabidness
    I'm looking for ammo for my step-son that shoots competitively, and is required to have a certain load. Does anyone know where I can find a flat of 2 3/4" 12 ga. #7.5 Lead, 7/8 Ounce, with a higher velocity, 1350 preferable. It's hard enough to find online, but thought maybe some of you guys might have a place I could go without paying $30 in shipping. Looking to place a bulk order. Any thoughts on Nation's Gun Show prices? Thanks!

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    What competition requires that load? Bunker Trap?
    You are not going to find that load commercially easily. Is it a 24g international load?
    You may have to load them yourself.

rtse4me

Apr 12, 2013
    Howard County
    Another suggestion call Shyda's in PA and see if they can get Fiocchi International shells.
    I am pretty sure they are a Fiocchi dealer. Ph: 717-273-6572

What do you consider bulk? a pallet?

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I would call Shyda's and ask about price and availability of 24 gram loads. I would also talk to Mark Biggins (manager) at PG trap and skeet 301-577-7178. They have an Olympic trap/bunker field so they have to carry them. I would think. They are probably more expensive than Shyda's but a lot closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I would call Shyda's and ask about price and availability of 24 gram loads. I would also talk to Mark Biggins (manager) at PG trap and skeet 301-577-7178. They have an Olympic trap/bunker field so they have to carry them. I would think. They are probably more expensive than Shyda's but a lot closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Mark at PG Trap & Skeet was going to be my recommendation. Either that or a Mec 9000G. As cheap as I am, I'd buy the kid a Mec 9000G and teach him to reload, unless you have spare time and want to reload for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom